Prestigious Quests

I like the idea of the PQs, and to be honest one really can't complain about something for free so it really isn't a complaint. That being said it would really be nice if there was some useful rewards here. When they first came out I was kind of excited and jumped on 3 of them, but to be honest i don't see myself dropping G12 gear on Anakin or Fulcrum with so many other things that are a priority.It all comes down to personal choice for sure, but if there was a better reward system or payout I'd be more inclined to spend more time and resources, but bringing Anakin up to g12 I'll get an omega and 15 crystals. Very meh so I won't be doing that any time soon, even though he's got a pretty decent ship.

Please take a look at these PQs. Maybe add some more of them and put in decent rewards. Make them for toons we may not be focusing on and people will be more tempted to start spending time and maybe even money. Thinking Jawa or Tusken PQs. Thinking better payouts.

Just a thought. It seems like a facet of the game that was introduced but never really got much excitement because of the weak payout system. Now it's all but forgotten by most i think except when someone accidentally completes a part.

Replies

• Options
    The main rewards are the portraits if i were to guess...the PQ were never meant to be rushed or anything...and as u said, it's free stuff...maybe some time in the future u will get anakin to g12 too
  • Options
    I am SO glad I did the one where you have to G12 Cassian, that and his ship have kept me top 10 in fleet arena once HMF came into play.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I think they're more for bragging rights than anything else. I wish there were more quests that awarded useful gear and such, like the GA quests for Han, GK and Traya do.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    I am finding the rewards from the GA prestigious quests to be very useful and the quests are fun to work on too.

Sadly I cannot say the same for the Bounty Hunter quest. The Frozen Foe subquest in particular is a glacial grind. #WampaHidesMatter