UK Guild in LØFÂ 24/50 at 58.6 Mill Looking for Players

LegionOfFear
147 posts Member
edited February 2019
https://swgoh.gg/g/56885/legion-of-europeans/

58.6 Mill GP

Looking for a group of 15 to 26

We are looking for 26 Players total to fill our new Lêgiøn Øf Êuropêans Guild I started in LØFÂ. I’m up to 24/50 already at 58.6 Mill GP, but each player counts towards something special. I’m looking to find a Players or Groups of Euro Players or US Players equal to the Players I have found to start a great European Guild in our Alliance. I would like to get players 2 Mill GP or Higher & HSR Ready or working on it hopefully by the time I fill it full it’s completely Heroic as our other Guilds in the Alliance, but will consider active Players with good Arena & Fleet Rank due to that shows me they have interest in growing faster. So here’s to new beginnings M8 hope to see more Players looking If you are interested please comment or send me a private message or find me on Discord. PS the Swgoh Guild Link might not have updated yet so here’s pics. If we can get it to atleast 46/50 I have Merc’s in our Family of Guilds to atleast run HSR once a week until it becomes able to complete on its own. Each Player counts & if you are looking for Traya I can help until we can work on rosters needed. Thx Lêgiøn

Raid Times

The Times are converted for Euro & US times

Hpit 7pm GMT or 3pm EST
Haat 8pm GMT or 4pm EST
HSR 9pm GMT or 5pm EST

Rules

1. 600 Tickets Mandatory
2. Discord Mandatory
3. SWGOH.gg Registered
4. 24 Hr Zero Damage on raids
5. We have a strike system in place if you have two strikes in the week you are automatically removed we are here for fun not to babysit
6. 100% Communication & Participation In TB & TW On the HPIT do not post damage until 15 mins after the Officer has announced FTA this gives everyone the chance of running a few mins late to start at the beginning

Lêgiøn Øf Féar Guild Leader & Alliance Creator
Lêgiøn Øf Fêar Ally 711-156-777
Lêgiøn Lêgênd Guild Leader Ally 257-972-458
Discord Legiøn Øf Fêar#9639
Post edited by LegionOfFear on

Replies