Do teams that have already been attacked have preloaded turn meter?

My guildmate has attacked a team, and I am planning to follow up. Am I going to have to deal with preloaded turn meter since my guildmate already battled the team?

Replies

• Alpha901
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Lagandary wrote: »
    My guildmate has attacked a team, and I am planning to follow up. Am I going to have to deal with preloaded turn meter since my guildmate already battled the team?

Yes, unless they did the airplane mode trick. Which is when you attack while in airplane mode, and then if your about to lose, you just shut down the app and it's like the battle never happened. Or maybe it still counts for the offensive team, but the defense doesn't get the turn meter. Not 100% sure, as I've never done it. But CubsFanHan does it in some of his videos.
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • Options
    ??? it blocked out the word m e t e r?
  • Options
    Alpha901 wrote: »

We dont use no metric system here boi, use miles.
    Turnmiles
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Alpha901 wrote: »

You had left off the r. But I'm still not sure what swear word that would be.
  • Options
    Gotcha, well, turnmiles sounds better anyway :D
  • Options
    Lagandary wrote: »

Yes.
    For this reason, it is best to Forfeit if you cannot drop a key character or two before the match ends.