Advantage and Expose

Hey guys!

There's a number of things I'd like to know more about in regards to this game, but at the top of the list is Advantage and Expose.

I know one is a buff and the other is a debuff, and I know they synergize with some special skills, but does anyone out there have a more complete definition of what they do? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    I would like to know as well so bump
  • SeroZero
    154 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    *Credit to www.swgohcantina.com

Advantage: Physical and Special type attacks are mitigated by a character’s Armor and Resistance. Advantage allows for +100% Defense Penetration of those stats hitting for the full amount. The effect is lost if the hero with Advantage is attacked twice.

Expose: A character loses 20% of their health the next time attacked.
  • Options
    Nice, thank you very much. I'm going to check out that website to see if they have info on the other buffs/debuffs too.
  • Options
    SeroZero wrote: »

Advantage: Physical and Special type attacks are mitigated by a character’s Armor and Resistance. Advantage allows for +100% Defense Penetration of those stats hitting for the full amount. The effect is lost if the hero with Advantage is attacked twice.

Expose: A character loses 20% of their health the next time attacked.

Does that mean the character is exposed is the one that looses the health? Or the attacking character? I know it's a dumb question but I want to be 100% sure before upgrading Mace Windu.

• Options
    Advantage- guaranteed Crit
    Expose- when hit, target loses 20% of max health (doesn't include protection) on top of attack's normal damage
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    InB4 closed because it is an old thread even though it was valid new questions.
  • Options
    Expose adds 20% of targets health to damage dealt. The expose damage is applied to protection if the target has protection.
  • Options
    Jka expose x3 RIP
  • Options

No, this is incorrect! SwgohCantina is extremely outdated. Advantage basically means you have guaranteed critical chance! :)
  • Options

No, this is incorrect! SwgohCantina is extremely outdated. Advantage basically means you have guaranteed critical chance! :)

Not rly.. When the enemy toon has crit immunity buff , they cant be critocal hit.. But anyway. They always dodge lol
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

Not sure if it is still written that way, but this thread is over a year old so maybe, it was true at the time.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »

Not sure if it is still written that way, but this thread is over a year old so maybe, it was true at the time.

@Mzee Sorry, didn't realise the fact it's so old :lol: