The Negotiator - New Capital Ship Kit Idea!

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited February 2019
va6zv0p4kklb.jpg
89z7xka8lfnl.jpeg

NEW CAPITAL SHIP!!!

"The Negotiator"

SHIP Rarity: 5 (145 shards to unlock)

CREW REQUIRED: General Kenobi

Power: 48112 (Kenobi has no Zeta yet)

Speed: 166

Tags: Light Side, Capital Ship, Jedi, Galactic Republic

DESCRIPTION: Highly versatile Republic Capital Ship that greatly utillizes evasion and buffs for offense.

Abillities:

1) Defensive Laser Cannons (Basic Abillity) /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target and grant a random ally Tenacity Up for 2 turns

2) Power Surge (Special Abillity) /Omega/ CD:4

Dispel all buffs from target enemy and inflict all opposite debuffs for 2 turns (if any). All allies gain 20% turn meter (doubled for Galactic Republic allies) and Accuracy Up for 2 turns. This abillity starts on 1 turn cooldown.

3) Tactical Assault (Special Abillity) /Omega/ CD:4

Deal physical damage to target enemy and all debuffed enemies. Target ally recovers 35% Protection and is called to assist. Reduce the cooldown of this abillity by 1 for each buffed ally.

Approximately the same damage as the Endurance's Fortune Favors the Bold

4) A Step Ahead (Unique Abillity) /Omega/

All allies have +10% Evasion (doubled for Galactic Republic allies) and +30% Defence. In addition, Republic allies recover 5% Protection and gain 15% turn meter whenever they evade. The Negotiator also gains 10% turn meter whenever an allied ship evades.

Reinforcement Bonus - Gain Target Lock Immunity for 2 turns.

only Republic allies benefit from the protection recovery and turn meter gain. Defense gain is not doubled for Republic allies.

5) Dominant Defence (Crew Abillity) /Omega/ CD:5

Dispel all debuffs from all allied ships and grant them the opposite buff for 2 turns (if any). All allies gain 50% turn meter and Foresight for 2 turns. Also dispel all buffs from target enemy, inflict Target Lock, Defence Down and Healing Immunity for 2 turns and remove 100% turn meter which cannot be resisted. This abillity starts on cooldown and ignores Taunt or Stealth.

Can pierce through taunt or stealth to disably Any enemy ship

This kit boosts the potential for a Republic only team and manipulates buffs in their favor. I also tried to make some abillities similar to GK's in-game character.

I personally believe this ship NEEDS to be added alongside a General Grevious Capital Ship and set the stage for an all-out Clone War!

Post edited by AntiFunn on

Replies

• Options
    Galactic Republic already has a capital ship. Meanwhile factions like First Order, Resiatance and Separatists have none.
  • Options
    And Empire has two. So...

I like the kit but I foresee GK getting a normal ship, not a capital. He could have similar abilities as a normal ship though. Dominant Defense could be a start-on-cooldown special, kind of like Slave I's Seismic Charge.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    And Empire has two. So...

I like the kit but I foresee GK getting a normal ship, not a capital. He could have similar abilities as a normal ship though. Dominant Defense could be a start-on-cooldown special, kind of like Slave I's Seismic Charge.

Thanks and Yep it is the ultimate abillity that starts on CD.

Right, but what I mean is that same ability (or one similar) could be used on a non-capital, and still start on cooldown.
    "Don't take yourself so serious; it's a game, have fun!" • https://swgoh.gg/u/yerffcaasi/
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Is 166 the max speed ?

I gotta be honest with you OP.... this is the first "fan ship kit" I do not really see as OP and adds layers of strategy to fleet.... The ultimate will probably kill any ship in the game and is a great counter to HT and or falcon but you still have to survive to the ultimate to kill that one ship......

I mean...I actually like it...

Only issue I see is Basic would never ever be used.... I would start with 2 and from then odds are you would be spamming 3 with the cooldowns reductions turning 3 into the basic until the ultimate.... maybe change the basic to granting evasion up or foresight to ONE ally (your tank of course) so you would get the benefit of TM gain on the dodges or something...

I just don't ever see the basic in play as there is a good chance everyone will be buffed with that team so it would just go 2,3,3,3,U

That's why i asked about max speed cause if the ship was fast enough you could get tenacity up on your tank which would make the breach miss (i think) which would actually bring basic into play but if he's on the slow side of capitals...yeah I would go 2,Re,3,Re, U, Re, 3, Re, 3, 3, ? I think that's how it would play out unless using phantom ??? hmm
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Galactic Republic already has a capital ship. Meanwhile factions like First Order, Resiatance and Separatists have none.

Yes but the Republic deserves to have more than one since they were the best navy and military compared to the others. And there were so many other fleet commander Jedi generals. (even Anakin or Plo Koon or Ki Adi Mundi etc.) As for Resistance and FO, they have ONLY emerged and there is so much that needs to be added to comprehensively add stuff for them. So eventually we will definitely see their Capital ships.

That's why clones and some bad Jedi like , mace windu and kit fisto should get a rework
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Options
    I think the third ability is probably pretty overpowered, due to the fact that there will be tons of buffs constantly on such a team which means it'll basically be like Ackbar's basic, except with AOE and Protection Regen
  • Options
    I think the third ability is probably pretty overpowered, due to the fact that there will be tons of buffs constantly on such a team which means it'll basically be like Ackbar's basic, except with AOE and Protection Regen

Yeah, it does seem a little overpowered. However, I made it so that it calls one ally to assist. Since ships are only 3v3 now, not every ship gets debuffed early on with the annoying Taunter tanks like HT, it will sometimes deal damage to only 1 or maybe 2 enemies and call one ally to assist. This makes up for the longer cooldown on Power Surge and the 5 turn CD on Dominant Defense (whereas Thrawn's ultimate has 4 and Tarkin's ultimate has 5 cd but ship has much higher speed).

The ability has very little to do with debuffs though. The cooldown is lowered for allied ships with buffs, which would definitely happen (because of annoying Taunter tanks like HT, especially with Anakin's ship, Ebon Hawk now released, Gauntlet, Geos, etc. There are tons of buffs in the game, mass buffs and self-applied, all of which would go ahead of this. Getting an ADC in the lineup isn't hard and being able to specifically heal and call them to assist is crazy OP, especially with an almost-guaranteed little-to-no cooldown.
  • Options
    You made it man, congrats for the prediction lmao
  • Options

I know right! Thanks man.
    I literally screamed "I knew it" when I saw the post

Did people look at you funny and ask what you knew?
  • Options

I know right! Thanks man.
    I literally screamed "I knew it" when I saw the post

Haha, first thing I thought when I saw the announcement myself was "man, that dude was right!" :D
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Congrats! ;) Same thing when i predicted Palp's shuttle with my kit, only CG's kit was very underpowered.

Whereas yours was the opposite.
    CREW#2 - Cooldown: 4
    Daze all enemies for 2 turns and increase their cooldowns by 1. Reduce the cooldowns of all allies by 1 and grant them Potency Up for 2 turns.

Yeah, no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Congrats! ;) Same thing when i predicted Palp's shuttle with my kit, only CG's kit was very underpowered.

Whereas yours was the opposite.
    CREW#2 - Cooldown: 4
    Daze all enemies for 2 turns and increase their cooldowns by 1. Reduce the cooldowns of all allies by 1 and grant them Potency Up for 2 turns.

Yeah, no.

Unless you are CG i couldn't care less what you think.

Well the irony is CG doesn't care what we think. But you probably didn't realize I'm a CG employee. Just ask @BaldingHead90 .
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Alright.