Will KOTOR 2 ever see any addition characters?

Just as the title implies. I don't mean it by add them next month, but will we be able to see anymore KOTOR characters? There are still characters to add such as Atton, Meetra, Hanharr. Is it possible we can see these guys (especially Meetra ((How can you not have the main character of KOTOR 2?))) sometime in the future?

Replies

• Options
    In the future, sure. Right now, I hope not. I love kotor but we need a break from it (after darth revan please). We had hk47 for almost 3 years before revan appeared
  • Options
    I would say in a couple months that would be nice, we still need some more dark side from KotOR I added like Darth Malak and Saul Karath. Additionally, we have the whole crew of the Ebon Hawk right now and I would highly suggest that be added to the ships with the cargo ship tag.
    "Love doesn't lead to the dark side. Passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled... but passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love... that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you... not condemn you."
    ―Jolee Bindo, to Revan
  • Options
    I'm hoping that before they're finished with kotor, they add some of the dark side characters, like Calo Nord.
  • Options
    Meetra would be a buzz kill for me because the original intention was for the player to decide the characters appearance, abilities, skills, gender etc. Defined characteristics only came way afterwards for what ever agenda driven reason
  • Options
    I'm hoping that before they're finished with kotor, they add some of the dark side characters, like Calo Nord.

As he would say, “I am quite hard to kill.” or something like that.
  • Options
    Darth Malak with his Capital ship Leviathan for Sith ships synergy would be good
  • Options
    I’m actually probably gonna play KOTOR 2 now to see what it’s all about