Please help

Can someone please help me out in trying to recruit some players to my guild you can reach through my ally code

Do not ask me for guild merging ask at your own RISK!!!!

Here it is 784-334-413

Replies

• Options
    Boba are u a member of any discord channels that recruit ? That would assist u!
    Main problem is 2 many guilds and not enough players
  • Options
    Promote officers to help, be active on here and discord. Advertise your guild in detail on here is a good start
  • Options
    Dude recruiting is crazy hard. You need to be on the ball and message people as soon as they post, search through posts looking for those that have slipped through. Make sure you have all the info ready to send in a message to whoever's looking. Make sure you give details of where your guilds at and what you can offer. Be honest, bigging yourself up to be something you're not does no one any favours and just ends up with you losing those you've recruited anyway. Also, a swgoh.gg link is appreciated, gives potential players exactly what they need so they don't have to mess around trying to find things out. Lastly, make sure to bump your post as often as you can so it reaches as many people as possible. Hope this helps you out buddy.
  • Options
    Atleast someone replied thank you guys and dameront70x I've posted where my guild is situated and being honest as possible but still no one's interested not even a message without asking for a guild merge its so **** hard to even get a response period but atleast you guys responded and for that thank you
  • Options
    Dameront70x what info should I have at hand ready to message someone with?
  • Options
    Include in any ad or message your swgoh.gg, raid times and what tier your guild completes. How many stars you get in TB, are you TW focused or not. Any minimum ticket requirements and time zone. Basically as much info as possible so people can make an informed decision.
  • Options
    Thank you DavidNicholson I had no idea I had to post that much info like far out I'll probably have to start paying close attention to these things from now on thanks again everyone for the help
  • Options
    @Bobafett93 it takes months of recruiting and finding the right people to get things right. But once you get it all sorted you can take down any raid and get good stars on Tb. Started my guild with 500k gp myelf and now over 123m gp fully heroic
  • Options
    Thanks for the motivation speech vince211187
  • Options
    It takes time.. and alot of work as people have said. I design all my own recruitment posters and they help alot. My discord id is Vengefulcruelty#9264 . Msg me and ill help you design your first one and give you the image background so u can change up your text as you grow. Best of luck with the recruiting!
  • Options
    Thanks vengefulCruelty i keep that in mind bro