Looking for "Jado", the whale master king of krakens of mi server..

Really, the whale lord of the server and you have a team QGJ, Joda, GS, Lumi and RG only? The F2P expect more.. Could use Rey instead of Lumi..

Replies

• Options
    Jado is my p2p account. It was getting boring at the top so I tried out new strategies. Don't worry I'll knock you down pretty soon. I don't take pay out time too seriously because I don't want anything from arena shipments.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Oh is this the Jado from my server? I was wondering if you were on the forums haha. SAMCRO here.

@DarthTadeusV what is your IGN?

What are your guys end times?
  • Options
    Jado is my p2p account. It was getting boring at the top so I tried out new strategies. Don't worry I'll knock you down pretty soon. I don't take pay out time too seriously because I don't want anything from arena shipments.

How many hours a day do you play? And why?
  • Options

"Boring at the top", yeah, right, you don't want anything but everyday you're on top ten, the reason you're beatable now, is because us, the F2P almost can get most of the toons of the game and the devs are holding time on level 70, because of that you can't get advantage as a whale advancing quick for saving thousand of energy. You should try make changes, me too, but I can't do it quickly because I'm a F2P... I'm "Jony".
  • Options
    Oh is this the Jado from my server? I was wondering if you were on the forums haha. SAMCRO here.

@DarthTadeusV what is your IGN?

What are your guys end times?

Samcro, nice too meet you, I'm Jony from your server, would be a honor to me have you as my ally.

389-954-758
  • Kiora
    30 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Post edited by Kiora on