The New Ships Meta Squad

Obviously the OT Millenium Falcon is the new best ship in the game. Those of us who procured it at 7-stars also have these four 7-Star bounty hunter ships automatically, most of which are probably better than our other ships. 05ygtcj89dci.png

Just because **** is the best new ship doesn’t mean Hounds Tooth isn’t still second best and I’m saying you should still be using it as your main tank.

I combine HT with Ghost and Biggs to start, then bring in Phantom whose reinforcement ability lowers cooldown of next reinforcement so you bring out **** next turn, with three other rebel allies out, two strong tanks, plus you get ****’s sick reinforcement ability, which pretty much takes out an entire ship no questions asked upon entering battle.

You will most likely win every battle with these five. Should you lose a ship, it will most likely be Biggs or Ghost, making room for that ship that you still can’t deny the greatness of: Slave I. If for no other reason than the sheer fact that it’s power is higher than whatever other cute ship you were thinking of bringing in, like Lando’s Falcon or what have you. Finally, you have Xanadu Blood to come in with the retribution to scoundrels reinforcement ability for 2 turns, giving HT, ****, Slave I an advantage.

So I’m saying a combination of the bounty hunter ships with the **** and Home Run and Rebel ships is the new meta. I’ve been absolutely dominating fleet arena at #1 every day and will continue to do so for several months moving forward because these other fools didn’t believe in the power of the bounty hunters. Let me know if you think **** with full rebels is stronger and why. And whether **** should be a reinforcement or not. I can’t tell you from my experience it’s like having Thrawns ultimate where it instantly takes out Biggs, Slave I or what have you.

What is the new ships meta if not this?

Replies