$59.99

Really?!?! These bundles need to be cheaper. I hate paying $60 for a console game, let alone pay that for potentially 3 characters on an otherwise f2p mobile game...I might consider that bundle at 19.99 but not 59.99. Anyone else feel the same way?!

Replies

• Options
    Its not even 3 full characters lol not even close
  • Options
    youd have to be stupid to pay that much. just buy a bunch of real games
  • Options
    I don't really care. If I think it's a good deal I buy it, if not I don't buy it simple as that. Though admittingly I wish I would have bought the Dooku and Droid packs available in the beginning. Would have saved me alot of time.
  • Options
    Hi there,

There is really no point in discussing the pricing of the packs. It doesn't lead to anything constructive.

Closing this thread.

Warmonkey
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I decided to move this to the proper section and reopen the discussion.

Warmonkey
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Slewfoot wrote: »

But I can play this one sitting on my boat smoking a cigar, drinking a beer and pretending to fish. Console games don't work on the lake.
  • Options
    Haha scuba...you can play any console game anywhere with a long enough extension cord... and warmonkey, thanks for at least leaving it open somewhere... i would hope devs somewhere would see this and maybe consider it. Not everyone has an extra $20 to drop on a mobile game...let alone $60. I think this is a legit concern.
  • Options
    I guess the whole reason i brought this up was I've been playing every day and just couldn't get my toons high enough to complete stage 5 to get yoda...yet ive fallen two characters short still like i did for the 4 stage last time. But the shards this bundle would give me would get me Anakin, and yoda...but $60 is just steep for me in extra cash...i think others might be in this place also...
  • Options
    Lets see what else you could get for $60 on Mobile ...

- Every Lego Game and still have money left over.
    - Between 3 and 8 of the best RPGs ever made (KotOR, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy)

The list could go on, but the pricing on this is just completely out of wack. Even for a F2P game with micro transactions. You look at even F2P MMO's and even the expansions are not $60.
  • Options
    Warmonkey I literally want to buy the pack and I CANT FIND IT
    Shut up and take my money!!!
  • Options
    Really?!?! These bundles need to be cheaper. I hate paying $60 for a console game, let alone pay that for potentially 3 characters on an otherwise f2p mobile game...I might consider that bundle at 19.99 but not 59.99. Anyone else feel the same way?!

Exactly. $20 is at least a reasonable ask. You're still in a capitalist market, and there's just a lot better entertainment ROI for $60. I think your Yoda event marketing strategy is clever, but you've likely priced out the majority of your audience by quite a bit.
  • Options
    They would probably make more money selling it at $19.99 because they'd have more buyers at that price. Sure, if you get 100 players to buy it at 60, they're making money...but you could probably get 1000 players to buy it at $20 so would the devs rather make $6K or $20K on selling a pack? Makes sense to me.
  • Options
    Hello everyone,

I decided to move this to the proper section and reopen the discussion.

Warmonkey

We also have a poll so you can close this thread like everyone is closing threads about stuff like ea only drops wack packs
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Slewfoot wrote: »

But I can play this one sitting on my boat smoking a cigar, drinking a beer and pretending to fish. Console games don't work on the lake.

Sounds like you need a bigger boat
    I am Darth Spartacus