Shard Farming Efficiency

Predian
615 posts Member
If I'm ok spending the money, what's the most effective way to farm Ima Gun Di? Is it refreshing shipments? Buying chrome? Refreshing his nodes?

Replies

• scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Node refreshes, and shipment refreshes, maybe one.
    Assume 33% drop rate, so 1 shard per hard node refresh. I will only do one refresh though. Second one is 100 crystals.

Stay away from chromium, completely random drops.
  • Options
    NOT buying chromium
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    If you refresh a shipment do you get the same stuff?

Refreshing hard nodes is good value at 50 crystals plus energy per shard. Which is comparable to shipments but there everyday.
  • Options
    I wouldn't refresh shipments either - it's random what you get. Just refresh your energy and farm nones and gear IMO
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    wettshoes1 wrote: »
    I wouldn't refresh shipments either - it's random what you get.

That I did not realize I figured it made available what was there previously. Thanks for the info.
  • Andro
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Farming him has been the worst nightmare ever, but i like his leader in a full jedi team so i will keep working on him, yesterday i did two refreshes and got 0 amazing shards :(
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    and to share my good shipment RNG... 8 RG shards from the Shipments in past 2 days.
  • Options
    he is one of the rarest drops in chromium so dont bother that way, it'd take you over 3K to get him to 7*

refreshing shipments isnt worth it either, hes rarely in shipments

if you must have him right away spend your crystals refreshing his 2 measely nodes a few times a day each and farm that way, there is no "fast" way of getting him
  • Options
    Thanks