Best Light Side Team

I'm fairly new to the game, currently level 55, having trouble beating Light side battles around stage 5.5+ with 3 stars... I need to gear my characters, but they are in stage 6+. I was wondering if anyone has a really good light side team so I can beat all those droids with massive hp.

Currently my team is Chewy 5*, Luminara 5*, QGJ 3*, JC 4* With purple gear, and 2* Ahsoka.

(Any feed back would help, thanks! I apologize if this sounds really stupid.)

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Concentrate on QGJ or Ahsoka preferably QGJ its hard to farm both at the same time. As you up your lvl things get easier try to find a group that works and stick with them to lvl up.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    I know this is going to sound silly, but Jawas help. Both "Jawa" and "Dathcha" have solid area of effect attacks (and Dathchas is specifically anti-droid). Clones also have nice area of effect attacks (attacks that hit all enemies).

See, the "weakness" of most of the heroes you mention is that they are all single-target attacks (which, incidentally is the weakness of Jedi teams). At any rate, Jawas & Clones are light side heroes who can hit multiple enemies with a single attack.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I run a boring team, but they never lose.

Bariss 4, Lumi and JC 7, HRS 4 (now almost 7, but finished all LS when he was still 4) and JKG (4 or 5 at the time I think). Fights take a while, but I never lost a single toon on any LS battle. Now I've had JC and Lumi at 7 since very early on (I farmed JC and not GS from cantina) and Lumi was my first GW.

Like I said not sexy, but effective. The three healers keep everyone alive. Lumi and HRS above average damage dealers and JC at 7 does decent damage. JKG just sits there and is good for the Bariss health equalization (pre her rework). I used the same team for cantina. Three starred them all first time through as soon as I unlocked it.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    What gear items are you missing that are in 6 that you can equip at L55?

Who dies? To get 3 stars does dropping Ashoka help. I had that problem on my dark side missions where I had a 2 star under geared snow trooper in the fifth spot taking up space.

I would look for a Barris ally that's higher level than you to add more heal and survivability and Run Lumi as leader for the extra dodge.

• Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Work on your healers and borrow barris.
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Naugrin wrote: »
    Work on your healers and borrow barris.

Yeah if you can run Lumi and Bariss as leads even better (I never thought of that) you will get both of their HP buffs every turn.

I always tried to get the highest damage toon I could borrow, because it doesn't matter if they die you still 3 star the stage
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader