Droid marquee leads to...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    DocDoom wrote: »
    I'd be hyped if it turned out to be the opposite of a heroic journey...instead a "Hero's Fall" for Jedi Anakin.

He starts out fighting clones and other seppies...but before the event is done, he gets to fight jedi. Bonus level he takes out a buncha younglings and kills Padme for good measure.

Ta-da! Pre-mask Vader, 7*.

I know he is technically dubbed "Darth Vader" before he gets the mask/armor, but somehow it would bother me to have a maskless, young Anakin named Darth Vader.

Since we have a precedent in Bastila, I'd want him to be called "Anakin Skywalker (Fallen)."

Long as we're on this topic, I've always thought it would be cool to have a helmetless, lightning-scorched Vader called "Darth Vader (Redeemed)." Yes, I know he doesn't really do anything in that state in the movies except die (zomg spoilerz!), but Hermit Yoda doesn't really do much either and he's one of the best characters we've got, sooo...

Anakin Skywalker fallen would probably be an event for GK
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Most marquee characters don't lead to legendaries/journeys.

But clearly, the Grievous rework is leading to legendary Padawan Sha'a Gi using Separatists.

lol, who?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Personally I think a Fallen Anakin/Fledgling Darth Vader, would be an epic legendary event to lead into!

Having said that - where the hec is Padme in this game? She is long overdue.
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »

But clearly, the Grievous rework is leading to legendary Padawan Sha'a Gi using Separatists.

lol, who?
    A Jedi who was heavily influenced by Shaggy from Scooby Doo, down to the name.
    mzead3qc6ysd.jpeg
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka wrote: »

lol, who?
    mzead3qc6ysd.jpeg

Hahahaha! I remember him. Doesn't he run out of cover out of fear and gets killed by Grievous?
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »

lol, who?
    mzead3qc6ysd.jpeg

Hahahaha! I remember him. Doesn't he run out of cover out of fear and gets killed by Grievous?
    Yep. He gets stomped, literally.