New Droid Kits (GG, Magna, Droideka) - What we know so far

Legend91
2441 posts Member
edited February 2019
wzo7mrdn7bbx.png

Edit: This is subject to change obviously.
Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg

Replies

• Riffinator
    2586 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    "new Buff" its found on Jango fett. Its just not locked
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Options
    Thanks for this. Great job
  • Options
    Riffinator wrote: »

That's true, it's the "damage immunity" buff (Ahnaldt mentions in the video that Droideka has it) and I should've looked up gaming-fans.com.
    Good catch!
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

That's true, it's the "damage immunity" buff (Ahnaldt mentions in the video that Droideka has it) and I should've looked up gaming-fans.com.
    Good catch!

Its also in his second special text
  • Risz
    134 posts Member
    Options
    So we have confirmation now that the whole team does not rely on speed mods, with all the turn meter gains from B2 and Grievous.

That's quite refreshing, for once i can say GJ CG.
  • ReworkGriev0us
    213 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Also, Droideka has 1 unique. It seems to make him assist, if you look at Ahnald's video. Couldn't find the text though.
  • Options
    HK-47 + magma-guard couls be really broken if they don't change HK's lead or magma's reworked 1. special, an aoe that can crit and reset it's cool-down if no buff's are on the enemies.
  • Options
    ELemming wrote: »
    HK-47 + magma-guard couls be really broken if they don't change HK's lead or magma's reworked 1. special, an aoe that can crit and reset it's cool-down if no buff's are on the enemies.

no this solo target is the one that resets, you are thinking of his second special that is an aoe
  • Options
    You mixed the 2 specials. One can reset cooldown, the other can aoe.
  • Options
    You may be mixing up the two specials, the one that can be reset is single target.
  • Options

no this solo target is the one that resets, you are thinking of his second special that is an aoe
    You mixed the 2 specials. One can reset cooldown, the other can aoe.
    Dipster wrote: »
    You may be mixing up the two specials, the one that can be reset is single target.

LOL, we all thought the same thing at almost the same time.
  • Options
    They seemed to have made these kits with HK in mind. B1 and droideka both cannot or have difficulties scoring critical hits, as well as all of the separatist specific synergy between all of them.
  • Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    They seemed to have made these kits with HK in mind. B1 and droideka both cannot or have difficulties scoring critical hits, as well as all of the separatist specific synergy between all of them.

I'm curious though on what kind of condition the assist from Droideka is based and how much the scaling for it's basic damage upon speed difference is. This could be interesting for the raid where bosses can stack up to 600-1000+ speed.
  • Options
    The missing magnaguard unique is relentless assault, which gives him counter chance.
  • Options
    I'm interested in possible Grievous synergies outside of the separatist droids. Or if there is any.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Alright, watching the video, the Magnaguard unique does three things:
    1. Give magnaguard counter chance
    2. Let Magnaguard continue after he should be dead
    3. Taunt
    There are many times during the video that magnaguard should have died, but held on for another round or two before spontanously dying. I believe this is in line with how the Magnaguards in episode 3 could survive and continue fighting even after their heads got chopped off.
  • Options
    Metalloid Monstosity: All other Droid allies takes damage, doubled for Light Side Droids.
    Guess B1 will lose 8 stack every GG's turn. I wonder how long B1 can last.
    Double penalty for LS Doid is clearly aimed at BB-8.
  • Options
    Counts wrote: »
    I'm interested in possible Grievous synergies outside of the separatist droids. Or if there is any.

Well, Jawa Engineer could be be sick on that team. He should go before revan with equal mods, then he can give everyone 45% TM ensuring your entire team goes first.

zapk81i2ajm2.jpeg
  • Options
    echo...echo...echo...echo
    Looking for an amazing new guild? Check out Boba's Allience: discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options

I figure it's meant to prevent bb-8 from being part of the squad.

When a droid scores a critical hit it reduces the cooldown of illuminated destiny by 1.

Sep Droids have multiple AOE attacks and B1 assists everything.

That would have the potential for alot of crits and maybe illuminated destiny every couple of turns.
  • Options
    Cassius97 wrote: »

I figure it's meant to prevent bb-8 from being part of the squad.

When a droid scores a critical hit it reduces the cooldown of illuminated destiny by 1.

Sep Droids have multiple AOE attacks and B1 assists everything.

That would have the potential for alot of crits and maybe illuminated destiny every couple of turns.

HK lead granting 50% TM upon crits is way more threatening and could quickly result in some 100% TM trains.
  • Options
    Metalloid Monstosity: All other Droid allies takes damage, doubled for Light Side Droids.
    Guess B1 will lose 8 stack every GG's turn. I wonder how long B1 can last.
    Double penalty for LS Doid is clearly aimed at BB-8.

B1 is gaining 7 stacks every time he takes a turn+uses his zero cooldown special in that team. Plus he gains 15% TM every time a droid ally uses a special. Since everyone on that team has multiple specials, he will be getting lots of TM, and more turns than GG. Especially with B2.

If you mod B2 right it will be nearly impossible to keep a daze on him in this team given the tenacity, and cleansing. Since he gets 100% TM+cool down resets constantly he will spam his AoE and give lots of extra free TM to B1. I'll bet that B1 takes 2 turns for every 1 that GG takes. And if you target B1, then B2 will go ham giving B1 TM faster so that he takes turns faster so that he can regenerate faster.
  • Options
    whos the tank for new sepertists?

Grievous forces taunt even with new rework. Only it’s better. He forces healthiest ally to taunt.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    3. Taunt
    There are many times during the video that magnaguard should have died, but held on for another round or two before spontanously dying. I believe this is in line with how the Magnaguards in episode 3 could survive and continue fighting even after their heads got chopped off.
    Don’t want to say I called it
    But I called it.
  • Options
    3. Taunt
    But I called it.

Good Job
  • Options
    3. Taunt
    But I called it.
    You are a prophet just like when mobilegamer said that one day ships that have bad characters as pilots would be good someday. He prophesied ships 2.0 geo ships.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/