Who to farm?

Who should I farm? I want to get B2 and Magnaguard to 7* but I also want Vao to get JKR. What should i do?

Replies

• Options
    You should make a decision lol. This is a pay to win game so unless you want to fork out the dough you are going to have to choose what to farm. Can’t farm everything at once. Choose whatever is going to be fun for you.
  • Options
    JKR won’t be meta anymore soon. So probably better you farm B2 or Magnaguard
  • Options
    JKR will probably be much better for the sith raid than Grievous, who is currently hindered by B1.
  • Options
    Keep working on Vao. A journey character is a much better goal to work towards than a few reworks
  • Options
    Keep working on Vao. Use your regular energy and Guild Tokens on Magnaguard and slow burn it.
  • Options
    My bet is neither will be meta for long any more. Malak/Darth Revan/Jedi Luke will be the rulers from March.
    If I were you, Id probably go for JKR. He's always going to be a strong force on offense, and does extremely well on raids too.
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    B2 if you're going to farm outside of Mission. Magnaguard is a frequent Bronzium drop and I have it sitting well above the 7* total purely from that alone.

Could always just use Guild Currency on B2 until Mission is done, then switch.
  • Options
    Just put Vao on hold. Whether a Journey character is more important or not is irrelevant if the said toon won't return for another three months while separatists are at the doorstep. Especially if you were already farming Mission Vao, your chances to finish her by the next JKR event shouldn't be hindered by focusing on B2 for a few weeks. Although, if your Mission is below 5* then probably just keep going with her.
  • Options
    JKR won’t be meta anymore soon. So probably better you farm B2 or Magnaguard

What makes you so sure about this? So far I'm not convinced about the initial surivability of the Grievous squad on defense when attacked by a Revan squad. In nearly all battles of the provided footage, Revan was marking anyone but GG (the biggest threat). The one time he does (4:36 of Ahnaldt's video) GMY actually goes before Revan (GMY modded for max speed??) and GG even survives (which will not happen against a damage modded GMY).
    I guess JKR will defeat GG (maybe with an adjusted lineup) just as easy as GG can deafeat JKR.

Besides the arena aspect, JKR is also one of the top choices for the HSR and a requirement for a top placement whereas we don't know yet if the seperatist droids will have any viability in the raid.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg