This team for yoda 7*

Mace is the last Jedi I'll get to 7* in the next couple days. Then I'll run my team of
QGJ
Lumi
Mace
Ahsoka
JC

Anybody used this comp or see any problems where it won't work. I used mace for the lead in 6* and destroyed yoda with such high offense and crit. Is he best for lead at 7?

Replies

• Vos
    46 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Ran the exact same team and got yoda.....luminara lead helps a ton....look for barris as one of his allies and you should be fine
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    I ran that team. Couldn't beat it. Course mace was only gear 6. I got close a couple times with lumi lead but never could beat it.

2 days before event ended first time I finished bariss and put her as lead and took mace out. Beat it with ease the 1st time I tried it with bariss lead.
  • Options
    This was my exact team. Qgj lead. Something to keep in mind, yoda gets turn meter boosts from resisting debuff. This means if you use lumi's force push ability he will get boosted. If you use qgj or mace buff removing ability while yoda has tenacity up active he will resist and get boosted. Don't give him any free boosts, avoid these attacks.

Ps. You can freely use qgj and mace ability when yoda has no green symbols over head. Also, yoda has 71 , 445 hp.
  • Options
    I know it is meant to be hard but the 7* stage is ridiculous. He goes 2-3 times outside his turn dealing 7k damage min. It is crazy. I don't think I'll bother.
  • Options
    It's stupid. Having mace is just asking for trouble.
  • Options
    Vos wrote: »
    Ran the exact same team and got yoda.....luminara lead helps a ton....look for barris as one of his allies and you should be fine

Thanks a lot. A lot of great info. I'll try lumi lead.
  • Options
    Mace can hurt you in Yoda event big time.

I use
    QGJ
    Ahsoka
    Lumi
    Kit
    JC
  • Options
    Beat it last night with QGJ lead. Had 4/5 still up. Mace is pretty decent once he's maxed in everything