Unable to Chat While Raid is on Auto

So while autoing the Pit or AAT Raid, I use to be able to use chat. Now once I do this the game pauses while I'm typing a message. So annoying. When did this change? Could it by phone specific or driven by an app update. Interested in confirmation one way or another. Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    As far as I know it still autos while chatting? If not this is news to me.
  • Options
    I have never known it to continue running if I jump into chat, it’s always paused in my experience.
  • Options
    It keeps running my raid for me, I have not experienced this yet but it does not surprise me.
  • Options
    Is this an android/apple thing I wonder. Mine always pauses
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Are you talking in game chat or outside app. In game chat doesn’t pause the game. Outside app always pauses the game
  • Options
    Chatting while autoing a regular DS/LS/etc. node does not pause my game.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »

mine doesn't pauze, i'm on ios.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    B0baf3tt wrote: »

mine doesn't pauze, i'm on ios.

Mine doesn't pause either - android.

It's apparently not an abdroid/iOS thing
  • Options
    I just tried opening the chat with the STR on auto. It does pause my game when it definitely didn’t used to.
  • Options
    I try to never open chat while in raid or arena fights because I have been burned by CG causing a client restart too many times whilst I am fighting.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    So while autoing the Pit or AAT Raid, I use to be able to use chat. Now once I do this the game pauses while I'm typing a message. So annoying. When did this change? Could it by phone specific or driven by an app update. Interested in confirmation one way or another. Thanks!

Aww did you cry?
  • Options

Need a shoulder to cry on princess?
  • Options
    Why do you necro all those old topics ?
  • Options
    Why do you necro all those old topics ?

**** is it to u
  • Options
    Clearly I triggered OP with my response on his post, lol. Now he/she is ready to crash and burn. It's quite comical though, lol.

If by crash & burn you mean rid myself of you and this sillyness than by all means let those dudes rev gf
  • Options
    You don't need to wait until the mods ban you to do that. Just grab your dog's lead and head out for a stroll
  • Options
    You don't need to wait until the mods ban you to do that. Just grab your dog's lead and head out for a stroll

Go **** yourself
  • Options
    I thought people under the age of 13 or whatever it is, weren’t allowed to post on the forums. Strange.
  • Options
    Danubiss wrote: »
    I thought people under the age of 13 or whatever it is, weren’t allowed to post on the forums. Strange.

How'd you find a way around that?