Speed, Turn Order Issue? Savior Issue?

Donmanolito
118 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hey

In the last time I saw strange things with the turn order of my arena team lately. My team has the following speed values:
  • Revan 267
  • Bastilla 241
  • Jolee 210
  • GK 203
  • GMY 173

Today I had a Arena match were my team went first but it was not Revan that went first but GMY. I experienced similar things where the turn order was altered even if there was no attack from the other team that could have reduced turn meter or call to assist from my team.

Also I found that sometimes the turn meter swapping works not correct. E.g. I used Revans Master Strategist on Bastilla in HSTR P1, where she had about 80% full turn meter. So Bastilla got the next turn and I used the protection buff from P1 to survive the anihilate from Nihilus. Nihilus was very close and should have been next after Bastilla but somehow she got another turn direktly afterwards again and lost the buff. I retreated and had a almost identical situation the next try but this time after the turn meter swap Bastilla just got the normal turn.

Also there was a strange thing with Revans savior. Sometimes when Nihilus uses his anihilate in HSTR savior saves you and sometimes the toon dies even if savior was not triggered before. I also saw something like that in Arena. Today I fought a CLS team and they went first and killt Jolee without triggering savior.

Anybody else experience something like that?

Replies

• Options
    I had a toon survive annihilate from DN in HSTR yesterday. Something odd there.
  • Options
    B0baf3tt wrote: »
    I had a toon survive annihilate from DN in HSTR yesterday. Something odd there.

yes but it just works sometimes... very odd.
  • Options
    Please report any bugs to the AnswersHQ forums. The more details you can provide, the more helpful the reports will be:

Time, Date, full team compositions, action sequences, etc.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    When Savior was actuvated from Annihilate in the raid, was Unbreakable Will active? With the shield on, they can't be reduced below 1% health, and Savior activates when a character drops to 1% health. Otherwise, I would think Annihilate would always kill, because it doesn't do damage, just defears the target. So it shouldn't ever trigger Savior.

The only thing that would make your Yoda go first (aside from tmr or stuns on the whole rest of the team) is that he countered or assisted and gave himself tm. Are you sure of the turn order of events?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    When Savior was actuvated from Annihilate in the raid, was Unbreakable Will active? With the shield on, they can't be reduced below 1% health, and Savior activates when a character drops to 1% health. Otherwise, I would think Annihilate would always kill, because it doesn't do damage, just defears the target. So it shouldn't ever trigger Savior.

The only thing that would make your Yoda go first (aside from tmr or stuns on the whole rest of the team) is that he countered or assisted and gave himself tm. Are you sure of the turn order of events?

I believe Unbreakable Will means they can't drop below 1 health (not 1%) - so if they are annihilated with Unbreakable Will, that character will drop to 1 health and Savior will trigger because they are below 1%.
  • Donmanolito
    118 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

No actually DN got a little unpredictable again so I could not activate Unbreakable will and then in more or less on 50% of the cases Savior keept the toon alive when DN used anihilate.

Yes I absolutly sure, it was the first turn on the match.
  • Options
    Corruptor wrote: »

The whole JKR team is broken. The fact that kenobi can cleanse and call everyone to assist before he even finishes his animation just shows how broken it is. I record all my battles daily and it's complete garbage like the droid video, totally not even the same like the youtubers. Dodge, deflect while fractured, consistently deflecting nihilus with no foresight, kenobi 99.9% foresight. It's straight poo.

If you’ve recorded your battles, please post the vids so people can see what you’re witnessing.
  • Options
    I had GMY go first too and I have noticed that he had a blue buff from Revan for Strategic Advantage which should have been on Revan at the beginning of the fight. So I assume that first we don't see is Revan giving this buff to GMY and we losing double attack that should have come with it.