Which Separatist Droid Zeta?

Which Separatist Droid Zeta? 27 votes

B1
37%
Aycee1LordInuyDroidekaRey_Greysaberjroos100Barik_EdoAlijar1NinjaChroniclesSemiGodBengal176 10 votes
Grievous unique
37%
DarthPurgatoryKillbot5000kyp888BadpaladinSwitcherooAlieaEnterTheYautaReworkGriev0usBiggoChungusLeriloSkait 10 votes
Other (specify down bellow)
25%
DaymaWoodrowardR_Val_17TabubDaPowerfulJediDrageeroPresident_Palpatine 7 votes

Replies

• Tabub
    50 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Grievous lead, it will be important so your Droideka can actually take turns with no speed
  • Options
    lol if you want to make a poll just give us all options. And its not a poll you should make but rather a priority order.
  • Options
    Grievous lead
  • Options
    Grievous’ lead. Turn meter gain is always important.
  • Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    lol if you want to make a poll just give us all options. And its not a poll you should make but rather a priority order.

I'd be curious if someone could list a priority order for the (6) Zeta abilities for the Separatist Droids.

Grievous lead
    B1 unique
    B2 unique
    Grievous unique
    Droideka unique
    Magnaguard special
  • Options
    I would hold the Zetas and let the krakens put the team to the test
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    1.B2
    2.B1
    3. GG lead
    4. Droideka
    5. GG unique
    6. 100

B2 is the most consistent source of tm gain on the team, and their only mechanism to go anywhere close to first.
  • Options
    Grievous unique
    Hey guys, just wondering, why dont you like B1s zeta. It doubles his health, damage, and healing. It seems great, but am I missing something.
  • Options
    B1
    Hey guys, just wondering, why dont you like B1s zeta. It doubles his health, damage, and healing. It seems great, but am I missing something.
    Because as great as B1 is, Grievous’s unique nullifies it, and B1 is currently bugged and does not give his team protection when attacking a target locked enemy with his basic.

• Options
    Grievous unique
    Droideka wrote: »
    Because as great as B1 is, Grievous’s unique nullifies it, and B1 is currently bugged and does not give his team protection when attacking a target locked enemy with his basic.

Ok, thanks
  • Options
    B1
    Droideka wrote: »

Ok, thanks
    To clarify, I just did a match against a BH team. I got so many stuns that they maybe got 4 turns betweent the whole team. It took me a long time to beat them because they were modded for protection under a bossk lead. By the time I finished, B1 had gone from 100 stacks at the start to 56 stacks at the end while the enemy had barely taken a few turns because Grievous will strip away the stacks of droid battalion much faster than he can recover them.
  • Options
    Grievous lead for TM gain, or just run HK47 lead?