Increase times in arena battles

5 minutes isn’t enough anymore. With the constant resurrection of entire teams it’s almost impossible to finish the battle with more than 30 seconds on the clock and that’s if Jolee doesn’t get mass resurrections more than once.
My shard has 48/50 teams as Revan. Can’t really avoid that any more since CG didn’t think to add a true Revan counter to keep some diversity around.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    You may want to rethink your strategy if Jolee is getting a revive off twice.

Strategy can help, if you are timing out you should think about kill order and how you utilize your skills. Also may need to reconsider how you are modded. Thia is how many made revan work since his first release, you can too.
  • Options
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Weaker Revan teams will time out. It's not a game issue, it's having a subpar Revan team. Honestly, I like the fact that better Revans team hold better opposed to anyone with Revan being able to climb the leaderboard.

I've had Revan forever. I dont even recall the last time I've timed out.

I have high end arena mods on my Revan team. It’s not an issue of mods or it being subpar. It’s an issue of constant healing, counters and back and forth. But sure. Whatever
  • Options
    I slay them with my Triumvirate and Daztilla and THRAWN. All revans. Jolee is massively annoying, like a LS updated Daka but still, he can’t rez anyone annihilated or if he’s fractured or ability blocked or has cooldowns increased. Although EVEN IF HES ISOLATED he still can revive dead jedi. Overlooked mistake if you ask me but anyway, he’s beatable.