Refund Omegas from Grievous

Can we get refunds for the omegas on the previous abilities? Sucks that 10 of my omegas have just been washed like i didnt get them at all. I could still use those!

Replies

• Options
    Which abilities are you talking about? His specials stayed max. His previous leader and unique only went to level 7. They only added levels and changed what the abilities did.
  • Options
    Dipster wrote: »
    Which abilities are you talking about? His specials stayed max. His previous leader and unique only went to level 7. They only added levels and changed what the abilities did.

This.
    You didn't lose any Omegas, the leadership and unique ability never had Omegas, and Sinsiter Laugh was directly converted into the new ability Skittering Horror.
  • Options
    OTBCreator wrote: »
    Can we get refunds for the omegas on the previous abilities? Sucks that 10 of my omegas have just been washed like i didnt get them at all. I could still use those!

Please, start paying all of us a nickel every time one of these threads comes out. We could afford several vaults that way!

No omegas have been wasted. Zetas only go on abilities that stopped at level 7 which never had omegas. If an ability was level 8, it had omegas and would not get a zeta.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Can I get a refund on the zetas and gear I just wasted on GG?
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    Nope...

qzy2054oue36.gif

• Options
    You should have called the cops when they broke in and forced your finger on that Upgrade button.
  • Options
    Lol all yall actin salty. Didnt realize they never had omegas. Calm down you trolls hahaha
    One exclamation point doesnt mean anger lol
  • Options
    Dipster wrote: »

This.
    You didn't lose any Omegas, the leadership and unique ability never had Omegas, and Sinsiter Laugh was directly converted into the new ability Skittering Horror.

What if I don't want omega upgrade on Skittering Horror?! I didn't upgrade that ability! I upgraded the far superior Sinister Laugh ability gosh
  • Options
    Seriously, I dropped 10 omegas and a bunch of gear on GG, luckily no zetas, but still that's a lot of resources for a f2p player
  • Options
    Can I get a refund on the time I have spent playing this game?
  • Options
    Can I get a refund on the time I have spent playing this game?

Lol