Revan behaves unusually

Has anyone else encountered a Revan team that doesn’t target Traya first but goes for basically anyone else randomly?? My team is built around this mechanic so when he doesn’t target Traya it becomes pretty hard to win, rather ironically..

Replies

• Options
    My team is: Triumvirate+Bastila Fallen and Thrawn
  • Jenjhys
    272 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I have the opposite problem with lpalp+ nihihilus + BF + Dark sion + Thrawn
    Jedi Knight revan alway target nihilus!
    When I change nihilus by vador, the target change at every fight
    I already send a report in game but it never change...
  • Options
    i read on reddit (from an unofficial source) that revan got stealth buffed and now marks anyone he pleases. dont know how accurate that is
  • Options
    Or the AI just randomly decides to play dumb one in every thousand matches.

Had a fleet battle last night where the enemy Tarkin never launched Imperial Assault/Ultimate. Did Ion Cannons three times instead. (Took another turn after I launched IA and still didn't use it, before anyone asks who got there first). I'll take it.

Also had a squad battle where Sion came out of his initial stun and used his basic instead of Torment. (No ability block, no cooldown increase before anyone asks). I'll take that too.

Have never seen either of those occur. Over 2k squad battles and 1k fleet battles.
  • Options
    He has always marked a random player, nothing changed.
  • Options
    He has always marked a random player, nothing changed.

Not when Traya was present. Try to keep up, Sparky.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Still no change!
    playing with nihilus : Revan focus nihilus
    playing with vador instead of nihilus : Revan focus a random character

@CG : is it normal?
    I already send a ticket but no answer!
  • Options
    I had a Revan match start with his AoE / Turn Swap the other day. I haven't seen any consistency with who he marks in the mirror match, but this was completely out of the norm. It's almost as if he thought he was Thrawn for a second. (He actually swapped with GK to great effect - an interesting strategy to try out).