Droids are not good

Slappy
25 posts Member
edited February 2019
For all you who were hoping for atleast a decent droid rework. Keep hoping! The latest rework is underwhelming to say the least. “Jedi killers”. What a joke. When will the greed stop with CG? Kits are being revealed on sorry you tube channels and nothing in forums until after the fact. @tophat and crew. Please do something good with these droids. They aren’t even BH material and with all the resources we put on them they are still weak sauce.

Replies

• Options
    Moderators change the name of my post but don’t even make it more descriptive. Wow!
  • Options
    I was very much looking forward to this rework and the results are so far are very disappointing. I have a GG with 4/5 g12 pieces, 47k health, and his opening crits are around 20k and his special attack maybe getting up to the mid 30s. This in no way competes with the Revan meta where gmy can blast for 90k, does not compete with any of the reworked factions (BH, PS, rebels), and in no way matches the prereleased footage.

Additionally, B1 dies waaaaaaaay to fast, even with the zeta, Magna needs to have an auto taunt to start the match like sith trooper or shore trooper, B2 is fine (but he was fine before), and because it needs to be repeated...GG despite promises of having a devastating offensive attack is much closer to the Revenge of the Sith GG jumping into an escape pod rather than the original cartoon GG that wrecked shop.
  • Options
    The community has to be upset. Yea I invested 3 zetas on b1/2/GG and have them all geared. I just don’t get why CG doesn’t want to keep their patrons happy with giving what they advertise atleast.
  • Options
    I only sunk one in on b1...but I did have 2 more saved up. For now I'll be using a side separatist team of poggle, dooku, b2, b1, and maybe gg or sun fac/magna. Seems having a taunt on that team is better than the "reworked" grevious.
  • Options
    I agree
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno man, ppl said Revan **** day one, posted vids of him being beaten by ewoks, looked how good he turned out.

you know what, I think ppl said the same about JTR too... and some other metas as well
  • Options
    Someone says it after every new release/rework. I tend to ignore them until I see for myself.
  • Options
    Skywlkr76 wrote: »
    Someone says it after every new release/rework. I tend to ignore them until I see for myself.

Wanna know whats a good way to waste huge piles of resources?
  • Options
    i think this team could make Zig-88 shine tho so use combo of t3 l3 ig88 and some new droids
    Problem is is that Grievous murders light side droids on his team, and 88 is way too fragile.

• Options
    People said this with Chewbacca and C3p0 it will probably be a team where you need to mod them very specifically and have the correct strategy just wait for people to figure it out
  • Options
    Except, my GG is 47k health, modded for an additional 8k health. The videos clearly show 60k+ hits. I'm only missing one g12.5 piece which would make GG 53k and I haven't topped over 38k on his special attack. Even folks who have gone massive health are not reporting numbers anywhere near what their released footage showed.
  • Options
    Yea, he’s not hitting at all.
  • Options
    Some guys done some testing- apparantly the leadership defense drop isn't applying at all atm...
    Keyboard Warrior on the side of the Moderates
    I play the game for fun, if you don't like content, don't like the game, then why are you here?
  • Options
    Let’s celebrate look at the bright side we have a hard counter to JTR finally!
  • Options
    Drim wrote: »
    Let’s celebrate look at the bright side we have a hard counter to JTR finally!
    Not exactly. Exposes will hit GG hard if they land.
  • Options
    Ok hard counter to FO!
  • Options
    won't FOX just slaughter B1?
  • Options
    Ok hard counter to resistance? About time! We needed one
  • Slappy
    25 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Whatever. They marketed him as being able to beat a revan team in video. No way, unless it was a gear 9 no mod revan team.