Mother talzin or asajj - whose the better leader

While asajj is best for certain parts of the sith raid and overall more offensive based in her leader skills, mother talzin is geared towards revival and heavy assists. Of the 2 which is the better leader overall in combat? I use asajj because of her offense boosts but I'm open for criticism

Replies

• Options
    I use Talzin more than Asajj because I think she’s a bit better, but they are both good leaders.
  • Options
    Talzin seems more frequent in my arena shard. They have different uses in different raids. Asajj can solo the Rancor. Talzin can, with tons of work, solo or partially solo the HAAT. They also both have specific uses in HSith. Asajj strategy is easier than Talzin for that though.

It depends where you're using them.
  • Options
    I find it depends on the scenario, but I prefer MT as lead on Defence for some reason. Don't know why
  • Options
    Asajj seems to be more effective (Raid, TW, GA) but Talzin is really fun, and a good def leader in 3v3.
  • Options
    It depends if you are in attack or defense.
    I would say Talzin to set a team for defense (last fight of the day in Arena, or set a defense in TW/GA)
    And Asajj to attack.
  • Options
    In arena, I find Talzin to be much harder to fight against. The constant revive/assist on top of the plague really does some big damage.
  • Options
    It entirely depends on the game mode and the gear level and what team you're fighting against. I usually use AV lead for TB and other PvE content, while I mostly use MT for PvP content, but there are exceptions to those based on the situation.