Guild Arena

I would love to see an inner guild arena. No need for rewards just a battle ground to see who in your guild is best and what squads are better then what squads to help us prepare better for GA and GW and know who to buy next make our squads better.

Replies

• Options
    k4owrdiexjlu.bmp
    Maybe here...
  • Options
    We all want this and should all get behind it i think.
  • Options
    I was thinking about this as well, but wondered if instead they might be able to make new use of a couple of aging ideas...

Sim tickets are meaningless now, and once you have 3*'d the various battles, allies are pretty useless too. I haven't used an ally player for a very long time.

How about they create an ally arena. You can fight any ally squad in an arena battle for something like 10 sim tickets. No prizes awarded.

Thus, when you fight an arena team, afterwards you can do the ally request, and then fight it in the sandbox to figure out strategies. The sim tickets actually means you cant just do that for 12 hours every day. For a while some of us can, but it will eventually whittle down the numbers I think if you use the feature.

Personally, it would mean I would tackle a few arena teams I might not normally fight just so I can try practicing against them. It would also then be interesting to see how many ally requests you get..

Anyway, just spit-balling, but it seems like it might be a decent way to refresh those 2 "features" and provide pretty useful functionality.

And to keep it on topic, sure you could add your guild-mates arena teams too. I figure they ought to all be allies by default anyway right?

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    k4owrdiexjlu.bmp
    Maybe here...

As much as I agree that something should be in that empty holotable there, a Guild Arena should be within the Guilds Cantina screen, not on the main cantina screen.
  • Options
    I was thinking about this as well, but wondered if instead they might be able to make new use of a couple of aging ideas...

Sim tickets are meaningless now, and once you have 3*'d the various battles, allies are pretty useless too. I haven't used an ally player for a very long time.

How about they create an ally arena. You can fight any ally squad in an arena battle for something like 10 sim tickets. No prizes awarded.

Thus, when you fight an arena team, afterwards you can do the ally request, and then fight it in the sandbox to figure out strategies. The sim tickets actually means you cant just do that for 12 hours every day. For a while some of us can, but it will eventually whittle down the numbers I think if you use the feature.

Personally, it would mean I would tackle a few arena teams I might not normally fight just so I can try practicing against them. It would also then be interesting to see how many ally requests you get..

Anyway, just spit-balling, but it seems like it might be a decent way to refresh those 2 "features" and provide pretty useful functionality.

And to keep it on topic, sure you could add your guild-mates arena teams too. I figure they ought to all be allies by default anyway right?

I like it the sims to play is a good idea