New Arena Shard start!!!???

Hey guys, a friend of mine want to start the game, but i told him not to start right now until i find out when a new arena shard starts so he dont need to fight against end lvl players. So my question when do a new arena shard starts? - thanks!
excuse me for my english - thanks
have a nice one , i hope i get an quick and good answer ( answers) w/e haha :D - thanks!

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You enter arena when you reach 28. You can prolong that if you want, but I don't think there is a reliable source for finding the exact time you need to hit 28 to enter a shard.
    One thing is for certain, you won't be facing maxed, end game teams right away.
    A new shard opens every time an active shard's capacity is filled.
    Based on your luck, you might enter a shard that has just opened and you are already in the top 50, or enter a 3-7 days old shard where there are other players with a few days advantage.
    It shouldn't really matter. Against players with similar buget and strategy 3 days advantage is irrelevant in the long run and you won't stand a chance against players who sneak-unlocked GK, rHan at 27 posting 0 damage in raids for 6 months that is doing heroics, or just buy every character, no matter if it's a five minute or a 6 days old shard.

If you have the right team, you can climb to top 50 from even the 10000s within a few days. Just as if you don't, you can start on rank 1 and get kicked the 500s within hours of the start.
  • Options
    There’s a link somewhere here on the forum for the Starting Guide SWGOH discord server. There, you can find a channel where folks post what the status of the current shard is and when we expect a new shard to start.