Count Dooku lead better than General Grievous.

Count Dooku works wonderfully with the new Separatist Droids. B1, B2, MagnaGuard, and Droideka all combine together to form a team with decent counter chances, stuns, Ability Blocks, etc. and a Zeta'd Droideka will have 40% Evasion chance under a Count Dooku lead whenever Damage Immunity isn't up.

The Evasion also adds up nicely with B1, giving it a chance to survive an attack that would otherwise remove 8 stacks every time.

Not to mention that whenever a unit under Dooku's lead evades they gain Offense Up - a buff this team currently lacks under General Grievous. With Droideka and B1 unable to crit this buff is invaluable!

GG is a selfish Separatist leader that harms his own team too much for little gain... I highly recommend using Dooku since he helps everyone in a small way and provides good utility and is a solid unit all on his own.

Replies

• Options
    Im also thinking of using GG under a lead, but not under Dooku. He provides evasion, right? Id prefer IG88 which gives crit chance.
  • Options
    Separatist droids don't crit all too often.
  • Options
    Count Dooku works wonderfully with the new Separatist Droids. B1, B2, MagnaGuard, and Droideka all combine together to form a team with decent counter chances, stuns, Ability Blocks, etc. and a Zeta'd Droideka will have 40% Evasion chance under a Count Dooku lead whenever Damage Immunity isn't up.

The Evasion also adds up nicely with B1, giving it a chance to survive an attack that would otherwise remove 8 stacks every time.

Not to mention that whenever a unit under Dooku's lead evades they gain Offense Up - a buff this team currently lacks under General Grievous. With Droideka and B1 unable to crit this buff is invaluable!

GG is a selfish Separatist leader that harms his own team too much for little gain... I highly recommend using Dooku since he helps everyone in a small way and provides good utility and is a solid unit all on his own.

Droideka can crit, and I thought B1 could as well
  • crzydroid
    7314 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Droideka can crit, and I thought B1 could as well

Droideka crits on his main damage, but not on the bonus "true damage" attacks.

B1 absolutely cannot crit. Read the kit again.