TW - B1 droids in platoons??

Hey, so today is phase 5 in TW and 6/12 platoons have a 6* B1 Droid.

Like, ****?

The droid just came out and you pepper the platoons with 6 6* B1s?

Is it just me or is this a bit of a slap in the face?

Replies

• Options
    They do this with every marquee character.
  • Options
    The number changes per guild, but yes - adding new marquee characters to platoons is one way to incentivize players to buy those characters. It gives a competitive advantage to guilds that spend money.
  • Options
    So soon?
  • Options
    I don't think we will see Droideka in platoons this time, because I think the Platoon tables are set at the beginning of phase 1, and Droideka hadn't been placed in-game at that time.

At one point they had to release a marquee a day early (I think it was Sith Marauder) because he had been added to the platoon tables, but he was going to show up in platoons a day before any player (even spenders) could get him, so they had to pull the marquee forward a day to give us access to him. lol.
  • Options
    You must be new here
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    So soon?

Yes. And they've stated they do. At least on this point, CG has been honest. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    It's like people have forgotten the time Revan was in platoons. After the first go around.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    a slap in the face?
    there it is
  • Options
    Nothing new. That's literally the same thing with every new unit.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Correct, every time a marquee is released they will be in platoons.