GG in Weekly Shipments

Who else busted out laughing when they opened Weekly Shipments and saw it was all Sep droids? I bet they’re just selling like hot cakes with all the great reviews that squad is getting.
I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.

Replies

• Options
    Reviews by people who don't have full squads or even have GG unlocked. Lol
  • RufusDogbreath
    233 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options

You think that describes AhnaldT101? Lol
    I am the jedi dog battle droid C-3PO could not kill.
  • Options
    pk1vmwijuirb.png
    He sucks.
  • Options
    Dude that's so far from full lol wow...yeah he sucks..dude .you got a 4 star in there bro! Not all are g12. Look at a Revan squad. You really think it's a fair comparison at this point? I don't know any team that could take on Revan like that lol that squad sucks ..that's all. And what mods u got? All speed? Hahahahahhah
  • Options
    That's a garbage team of course u r gonna get garbage results.
  • Options
    Yes but a 5* thrawn can hang in areana day one get a grip taquillasun. Do I need to list all the toons that can do just fine Arena at 5* or less and way under G12. You have no point and you keep saying the same thing like it Actually is a baseline which it’s not
  • Options
    No team at 5 stars does fine. It can't be g12. Also thron has fracture. Yeah it can work sub 7 but it shouldn't. Yeah you could 3 legs on a chair but it's more stable with 4. Yeah you could drive with your feet, but it's be better to use your hands AS INTENDED. I've been at the top of them, no way would it ever hold on D sub 7 star. Get a grip man. Stop now. You're not making a good argument as a full g12 full 7 star full 6 dot mods team is going to be comety different than that garbage lol I'd take my jtr team and roll that squad. Heck I'd do it without bb8.. lol
  • Options
    No team at 5 stars does fine. It can't be g12. Also thron has fracture. Yeah it can work sub 7 but it shouldn't. Yeah you could 3 legs on a chair but it's more stable with 4. Yeah you could drive with your feet, but it's be better to use your hands AS INTENDED. I've been at the top of them, no way would it ever hold on D sub 7 star. Get a grip man. Stop now. You're not making a good argument as a full g12 full 7 star full 6 dot mods team is going to be comety different than that garbage lol I'd take my jtr team and roll that squad. Heck I'd do it without bb8.. lol

It wont beat a fully g12 7* 6 dot modded Revan team , so whats your point , a completely powered and geared team can beat some that aren't, thats not good lol.
  • Options
    You just made my point. Of course it can't beat it if you aren't willing to put in equal investment. That's like saying... hey this ferrari with 3 wheels can't beat a ferrari with 4. Duh....add a 4th wheel and then see.
  • Droideka
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    You just made my point. Of course it can't beat it if you aren't willing to put in equal investment. That's like saying... hey this ferrari with 3 wheels can't beat a ferrari with 4. Duh....add a 4th wheel and then see.
    My entire team is a g12 GG, G12 magna, G12 IG-88, G11 B2, and G9 4* B1, with two zetas on the team. My entire team would lose to a 4* Nest. Even a Phoenix squad of equivalent gear levels and no zetas would beat mine, and they are much easier to farm. Even a maxed out GG squad with all 7* g12 Seperatist droids with zetas only has a 50% chance against a Revan on offense, and almost no chance against any other meta team like CLS or Traya. And he loses on defense against all 3. Star count has nothing to do with it, the droids are just bad.
    Post edited by Droideka on
  • Options
    Does gg still show up in fleet store anymore? I have checked all week and nothing.
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    Does gg still show up in fleet store anymore? I have checked all week and nothing.

Was there a couple days ago.
  • Options
    yankeeh8er wrote: »
    He does rarely. About as often as Vader shows up there.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    It's not even G12 You need the 12+ with 6* mods. The 12+ pieces give like 6k health each and other stupid stats. Can't fight a top 20 reven who 100% has those pieces and mods and expect to win. It's not a fair comparison.
  • Options
    Rekrn123 wrote: »
    It's not even G12 You need the 12+ with 6* mods. The 12+ pieces give like 6k health each and other stupid stats. Can't fight a top 20 reven who 100% has those pieces and mods and expect to win. It's not a fair comparison.

Really? Because CLS or Traya can.
  • Options
    Drago5760 wrote: »
    Rekrn123 wrote: »

Really? Because CLS or Traya can.

Yeah maxed traya or full cls team. And lets compare full CLS team and GG team. A raid character, Journey character, And 3 legendaries. And gg team is like this: 2 marquees (which will be farmable in 3 months so we can agree they are probably hard node/cantina characters), fleet/shard store,a bronzium 7* character (i have it on 7 and I dont play for 3 years or something) and a cantina farm, not even a hard one. Now tell me which of these 2 teams would you think would do better in every single aspect of the game? Just because people like a character in movies or tv shows and it is getting a rework doesnt mean it will be meta.
  • Options
    Dude that's so far from full lol wow...yeah he sucks..dude .you got a 4 star in there bro! Not all are g12. Look at a Revan squad. You really think it's a fair comparison at this point? I don't know any team that could take on Revan like that lol that squad sucks ..that's all. And what mods u got? All speed? Hahahahahhah

Check YouTube Ahnald has the full team and it’s complete garbage
  • Goulzar
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    you mean the video on which he is testing the team with 4* B1 and 3* droideka ?
    I agree with what has been said. You shall compare full G12 and full 7* teams

have a look on that kind of video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSvDKuR1fUA
  • Options
    Goulzar wrote: »

Oh boy, another video of GG stomping Revan teams without showing us the mods on Revan to try to convince us the GG is good. This will make a fine addition to my collection, because CG already gave me a bunch.
  • Options
    Goulzar wrote: »

Nope, he has a vid where all 5 are g12+ with 6 dot mods... Trash is trash even when it's dressed up.