Best Team For Each Phase of The Sith Raid

SemiGod
3001 posts Member
edited February 2019
What's the best teams for each phase of the sith raid?

Currently I got:
P1:
P2: Jedi
P3:
P4:

Replies

• Options
    P1 JTR
    P3 currently Finn w/c3 until the fix comes in. After MT lead NS again probably
    P4 depends what part? NS lead by asajj has a good case
  • Options
    There is a whole discord server called the HSTR project devoted to this. Look it up. But quickly:
    P1: JTR
    P2: Revan
    P3: Chex Mix
    P4: Nightsisters
  • Options
    There is a whole discord server called the HSTR project devoted to this. Look it up. But quickly:
    P1: JTR
    P2: Revan
    P3: Chex Mix
    P4: Nightsisters

Chex?
  • Options
    Cls lead chewie/chirrut pao deathtrooper raid han. With speed of toons Faster than 176 except raid Han he goes last
  • Options
    With NS team, is the deathstorm team still working? I'm doing some remods on my roster, and was looking into NS for phase 3. I know the team came about pre-nerf for zombie. I'm wondering who I prioritize for speed, etc for an effective NS phase 3 team.
  • Options
    The Deathstorm team still works, Its a little harder to set up with the changes to Zombie, but since a paper zombie didn't work to well in P3 I had mine geared to gl12 anyway. The hard part is killing off MT and Initiate quickly enough to get the damage to stack and also more RNG on isolate if Zombie gets to -2 speed stacks, losing the taunt. I was running it up until Christmas and stopped once I got my Traya to 7 stars so others in my guild could get the top 3 spots
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure BH work well in p3. They gain lots of offense when they use stand alone and they have stacking crit damage.