New "Old Republic" Characters Drop Rates (Day 28) [COMPLETED]

Replies

• Options
    @Shafro_Fos great post. I have been following your progress and been right with you the whole time. Juhani drop rates are terrible and I'm hoping to get there in time. Good luck to you!
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    Options
    DarthJarX2 wrote: »
    @Shafro_Fos great post. I have been following your progress and been right with you the whole time. Juhani drop rates are terrible and I'm hoping to get there in time. Good luck to you!

Juhani is the last one I need, 4/24 today lol... luckily only 13 shards to go
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    mvmss wrote: »
    I'm done with day 5 (I'm in Asia).

I had Bastila and Caderous already at 7s. I am buying Carth's shards to fill my daily quota of at least 12 shards/day. Carth got 5 or less shards for 3 consecutive days, on 24 attempts.

Carth is 175 shards short of 7s and Juhani is 186.

Both are below 33% drop rate on my records.

Carth 162
    Juhani 167

Carth 156
    Juhani 157

Pretty bad day

I'm also aiming to finish both on the 14th or before, so I bought what I believe is almost all the necessary Carth shards to get there, on a 33% drop rate, if the event starts on the 14th.

Shards remaining:

Carth 129 (need 10/day)
    Juhani 141 (need 11/day)

With 24 more shards from the store, I think I'm ok.

I don't plan on buying Carth shards anymore, unless rng starts to hate me.

Carth 99 remaining
    Juhani 126 remaining

Juhani should reach 7s on the 13th and Carth on the 15th

Carth 88

Juhani 113

10 more days for the event to start?

Today was, perhaps, my worst day.

Carth 82 (6/24 sims)

Juhani 106 (7/40 sims)

Another bad day.

Carth 76 (6/24 sims)
    Juhani 95 (9/40) sims)

Awful Carth results again, Jabulani recovered nicely.

Carth 69 (7/32 sims!!!!!)
    Jabulani 78 (17/40 sims)

Finally, a good day! Carth way above the 33% avg and the South African World Cup ball slightly above.

Carth 54 (15/24 sims)
    Jabulani 64 (14/40 sims)

Carth 45 (11/32 sims)
    Jumanji 51 (13/30 sims)

I think I will purchase the ship energy pack to get a few more Ebon Hawk and Carth shards.

Bought the ship energy pack and went for 40 Carth sims this time.

Carth 30 (15/40 sims)
    Juhani 36 (15/40 sims)

Both characters had exactly the same result.

Since there's been no announcement, I am reducing the Juhani farm to 24 sims/day and directing some energy to the BH ships I still don't have at 7s.

Carth 21 (9/24 sims)
    Juhani 26 (10/24 sims)

Not the best rng.

Carth 14 remaining (7/24 sims)
    Juhani 20 remaining (6/24 sims)

Great reaults with Carth today! I'm too close to 7s, so I will not refresh his node for 24 sims today. Hopefuly, I'll finish both tomorrow.

Carth 3 remaining (11/16 sims!!!!)
    Juhani 14 remaining (6/24 sims)

Carth is 7s
    Juhani 9 remaining (5/24)
  • Options

Good luck to you as well! May RNGesus shine on us! :D
  • Options

I had Bastila and Caderous already at 7s. I am buying Carth's shards to fill my daily quota of at least 12 shards/day. Carth got 5 or less shards for 3 consecutive days, on 24 attempts.

Carth 162
    Juhani 167

Carth 156
    Juhani 157

Pretty bad day

I'm also aiming to finish both on the 14th or before, so I bought what I believe is almost all the necessary Carth shards to get there, on a 33% drop rate, if the event starts on the 14th.

Shards remaining:

Carth 129 (need 10/day)
    Juhani 141 (need 11/day)

Carth 99 remaining
    Juhani 126 remaining

Carth 88

Juhani 113

Carth 82 (6/24 sims)

Juhani 106 (7/40 sims)

Another bad day.

Carth 76 (6/24 sims)
    Juhani 95 (9/40) sims)

Jabulani 78 (17/40 sims)

Finally, a good day! Carth way above the 33% avg and the South African World Cup ball slightly above.

Carth 54 (15/24 sims)
    Jabulani 64 (14/40 sims)

Carth 45 (11/32 sims)
    Jumanji 51 (13/30 sims)

I think I will purchase the ship energy pack to get a few more Ebon Hawk and Carth shards.

Carth 30 (15/40 sims)
    Juhani 36 (15/40 sims)

Since there's been no announcement, I am reducing the Juhani farm to 24 sims/day and directing some energy to the BH ships I still don't have at 7s.

Carth 21 (9/24 sims)
    Juhani 26 (10/24 sims)

Not the best rng.

Great reaults with Carth today! I'm too close to 7s, so I will not refresh his node for 24 sims today. Hopefuly, I'll finish both tomorrow.

Carth is 7s

Congrats on Carth! you should have Juhani within the next 3 days, 2 if you're lucky!
  • Options
    Day 18 is now in the books! Fastila went 5/16 (seems like her official average now), Juhani went 6/16, and Carth went 6/14. Fastila officially broke into the 6* status. My main goal is to get all of these characters to at least 75/100 before the Legendary event comes (if it even comes at all). As much as i would hate it, i would drop some money to get the crystals to finish them off if i know i have a chance. I've already got Carth and Canderous to G11, Fastila to G10, and Juhani and HK-47 to G9 so gear isn't my biggest worry right now. And even if there isn't a legendary event, at least all these characters are solid for GA.

All updated totals can be seen on the original post. Feel free to join in on the conversation and show how your drop rates have gone! o:)
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Shafro_Fos wrote: »

Carth 162
    Juhani 167

Carth 156
    Juhani 157

Pretty bad day

Shards remaining:

Carth 129 (need 10/day)
    Juhani 141 (need 11/day)

Carth 99 remaining
    Juhani 126 remaining

Carth 88

Juhani 113

Carth 82 (6/24 sims)

Juhani 106 (7/40 sims)

Another bad day.

Carth 76 (6/24 sims)
    Juhani 95 (9/40) sims)

Jabulani 78 (17/40 sims)

Carth 54 (15/24 sims)
    Jabulani 64 (14/40 sims)

Carth 45 (11/32 sims)
    Jumanji 51 (13/30 sims)

Carth 30 (15/40 sims)
    Juhani 36 (15/40 sims)

Carth 21 (9/24 sims)
    Juhani 26 (10/24 sims)

Not the best rng.

Carth is 7s

Congrats on Carth! you should have Juhani within the next 3 days, 2 if you're lucky!

Thanks! Yeah, rng in Juhani has been really bad. She should have been done by now.

Not really in a big rush at this point.
  • Options
    Yeah, gearing is tough, but I think worth it. I am anxious to see what comes, and if nothing comes, I will put one of these zetas on Carth, one on mission and one on big Z and have a nice GA team
  • Zagrey
    54 posts Member
    Options
    here`s my stat for Juhani & Carth. Started farm the day they were added. each day 24 sims.
    Juhani 162 shards - drop rate 32.14 %
    Carth 158 shards - drop rate 31.34 %
    Total crystals spent 11025

WIth same drop rates need 15 more days !

Buying 2x25 carth and 1 time Juhani at crystal shop seems like a good idea =)
    and some 50$ pack in addition.

which brings to very simple conclusion - you need to hoard at least 15k crystals and have daily income of min 600 crystals to be ready. ( top 1 squad + top 10 fleet )

Not easy, but not that bad as it was with Jedi Revan
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Finally done! B)
  • Options
    Moment of Truth is soon here. Will we be ready? Is failure really an option at this point?
  • Options
    Moment of Truth is soon here. Will we be ready? Is failure really an option at this point?

Good thing they announced the event with a date. :|
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    Clearly, they were waiting for me to be done farming, to release the event :D
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Hope you guys are ready. Gear 10 on all but badstila and carth... gear 11 on them.
  • Options
    Day 19 is in the books! Overall today was decent. went 7/16 on Juhani, 6/24 Fastila, and 4/13 on Carth. So they've finally announced the Legendary Event (with no date of course...). As much as i prefer to play free to play, if i can do it i'm probably gonna get at least one of those packs (Probably the Juhani/Fastila one). At the same time i'm not so sure now. They say this event is gonna be difficult, which really worries me. Am I gonna need all these characters at G11 or higher just to beat the event? Even if i get the shards in time, i may still not beat the event, which would probably drive me to insanity. I have Canderous, Carth, and Fastila ready to go, But HK and Juhani are still really meh. Maybe the Zeta I put on Carth yesterday will make up for their lack of gear! :#

All updated totals can be seen on the original post. Feel free to join in on the conversation and show how your drop rates have gone! o:)
  • Options
    Also side note: I need a total of 331 shards still. I've been averaging about 15 shards a day, that means it'll take me about 22-23 days to get these characters completed free to play, which i doubt will happen. The packs end in 14 days meaning that i have somewhere between 14-21 days to complete these toons (21 days if the event starts on the day the packs end, which i doubt will happen).
  • Options
    @Shafro_Fos remember the weekly store will refresh tomorrow. I bought the 25 Carth shards. I may have to spend money, but it's probably not going to a pack if I can avoid it. As far as gear goes, I am with you. I hope it's a gear 10 check, and not 11, but when it comes to a lot of these characters, they aren't so bad. The Canderous gear is tough until you get to 9, then magically easy. Carth is similar only needing a Droid caller. Karen has specific challenges like 9 and 11, but 10 is pretty easy. HK is old, so probably decent. Juhani is another story, but of course, she is a tank, so she needs all of the carbs. Do what I'm doing: farm like you have 13 days to complete it. If you must spend, then it should be on the last day of the event.
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    Options
    finished my last 4 Juhani shards today!
    Gear is a question tho.. got Carth and Goth Barbie at g12 but the other 3 only at g8 for now :x
  • Options
    @Shafro_Fos remember the weekly store will refresh tomorrow. I bought the 25 Carth shards. I may have to spend money, but it's probably not going to a pack if I can avoid it. As far as gear goes, I am with you. I hope it's a gear 10 check, and not 11, but when it comes to a lot of these characters, they aren't so bad. The Canderous gear is tough until you get to 9, then magically easy. Carth is similar only needing a Droid caller. Karen has specific challenges like 9 and 11, but 10 is pretty easy. HK is old, so probably decent. Juhani is another story, but of course, she is a tank, so she needs all of the carbs. Do what I'm doing: farm like you have 13 days to complete it. If you must spend, then it should be on the last day of the event.

The nice thing about these toons, is that they are all good in some way. Carth and the OR characters are solid for GA/TW. Fastila and Hk will be needed (probably) for a Darth Revan team. So overall nothing is really wasted even if you gear them super high.
  • Options
    Madlax wrote: »
    finished my last 4 Juhani shards today!
    Gear is a question tho.. got Carth and Goth Barbie at g12 but the other 3 only at g8 for now :x

Congrats!
  • Options
    Day 20 is in the books! Quite an excellent day! Went 6/24 on Juhani (Broke 6*), 10/16 on Fastila, and 2/13 on Carth.

• Options
    Day 21 is now officially in the books. Guys...I caved...I caved to the pressure. I bought the Juhani/Fastila Pack...*sits in the corner of shame. Jokes aside, Luckily I was prepared and sold an old Funko Pop that was collecting dust on Ebay. Sold it for $165 in 5 hours! So the $40 for the pack doesn't feel too bad at all (still profited $125)!

I have officially finished Fastila! Went 8/16 on her tonight! Juhani went 9/32 and Carth went 8/16. Only need 38 more Juhani Shards and 68 more Carth shards and I only have to worry about grinding 2 characters now!

• Options
    @Shafro_Fos come on man! Now I can't hang with you anymore. I had been progressing right with you, but you went and did the thing! It's cool though, no shade here. I'm not mad at anyone that spends on this game. I hope to get there f2p, but that gear grind is real! Keep updating us on the Carth.
  • Options
    7nz0m7szl6w1.jpg
    97 carth and 92 juhani to go! I'm doing 24 sims a day so should be done in about 12 or mid event? I'd love to get juhani and hk up to g11 by the event and then i have 2 zetas in my pocket (already got zcarth). I was thinking i should buy the ship energy pack again just to speed up the Carth farm...

Nice! The ship energy pack is actually really worth it, at least in my experience). After the 2nd refresh, it isn't worth spending 200 crystals for 120 energy so the pack will save you quite a bit if you're in a time crunch. Good luck to ya! :)
  • Options
    @Shafro_Fos come on man! Now I can't hang with you anymore. I had been progressing right with you, but you went and did the thing! It's cool though, no shade here. I'm not mad at anyone that spends on this game. I hope to get there f2p, but that gear grind is real! Keep updating us on the Carth.

:(:(:(

JK! I usually try my absolute best to steer away from paying for stuff, but this time I'd rather be safe than sorry since it'll more than likely decide my fate in Arena for the next 3-4 months and it might help my guild in TW if it ends up being crazy good, which it most likely will since they may have to delay the event a little bit since Darth Revan is still broken.
  • Options
    Day 22 is now in the books! I went 7/24 on Juhani and 8/32 on Carth. The agony of being so close to being done is real!

• Options
    Have you noticed that your averages are all at 33.3%? Spooky
  • Options
    Have you noticed that your averages are all at 33.3%? Spooky

sounds about right since the official drop rate is 33.3%. I was hoping maybe one of these toons would finish higher than average. Carth and Juhani still can.
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    You're almost there!! Keep at it!!