Carth farming

I'm not sure if this is the most ideal area to discuss this, but how can anyone farm Carth on ONE SINGLE SHIP NODE to 7s in less than 3 weeks??

By my math, I need a little over 12 shards/day and there's no way, even placing #1 on both arenas, I can sustain 36 sims on his node + 36 on Juhani at the same time.

Am I missing something? I hope I am :D

Replies

• Options
    We all know they just want your money. They're not trying to help you get him to 7 star in less than 3 weeks. They're trying to say "it's impossible unless you give us your moneyz."
  • Options
    mvmss wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the most ideal area to discuss this, but how can anyone farm Carth on ONE SINGLE SHIP NODE to 7s in less than 3 weeks??

By my math, I need a little over 12 shards/day and there's no way, even placing #1 on both arenas, I can sustain 36 sims on his node + 36 on Juhani at the same time.

Am I missing something? I hope I am :D

Same as revan, it is possible if you have a decent crystal stash, except for jedi revan you needed an immense one
  • Options
    Is the drop rate really 33%?? It feels more like 25%, tbh.

I have 12k crystals and it is cheaper to buy shards thay doing the 200 energy refreshes