The sep zetas

I'm just wondering, how many people have wasted (like me) 4 zetas on GG and his fellow friends?

Replies

• Options
    Apparently they work as intended, if they are truly maxed. People just expected this team to be godlike with some G9, 3* toons. Hence those zetas are only wasted if you don't intend to invest in that team any further.
    You can't possibly expect to beat a full G12+ team while at least two of your toons are at 3* and G11 at max, and even those at G12 might be missing the extra 5 pieces. It might have worked when G12 was still fresh, not anymore.
  • Options
    Apparently they work as intended, if they are truly maxed. People just expected this team to be godlike with some G9, 3* toons. Hence those zetas are only wasted if you don't intend to invest in that team any further.
    You can't possibly expect to beat a full G12+ team while at least two of your toons are at 3* and G11 at max, and even those at G12 might be missing the extra 5 pieces. It might have worked when G12 was still fresh, not anymore.

At the same time you could look at the Nightsisters when Talzin and Zombie were released, Sith when Sion and Traya hit and even Sith against Revan with Bastilla Fallen as a few examples of under-starred/under-geared characters performing exceptionally well in arena upon release.
  • Options

Did you even bother to look at the game changers, they have them g12 and they still underperform
  • RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    That's still a single undergeared toon in a team. And except for Fallen Bastila, all these toons were released when the two strongest G12+ pieces (the ones giving speed) were either not a thing or very rare. I bet you could get away with a lower gear investment now too, if let's say B1 would be left at 3* G11. But noth both B1 and Droideka, while probably B2 does not have more than G11 either (as in 90% of people's rosters that complain about tgeir viability). That's just absurd.
    Yes, Sion was viable at 3*. You needed zPalp (L), Vader, Thrawn and Nihilus all at G12 to make it work properly though. Same with Fallen Bastila. If Traya was G11 at 5*, your win rate against Revan was close to 0. Unless the other members of the Revan team were weak enough to be picked one by one by Nihilus and Sion, Fallen Bastila didn't work with anything less than G12 Traya.

The problem is not that you can't have a toon at low star and gear and get away with it. The problem is that you expect a half geared TEAM to take down a maxxed out Revan squad.
  • Options
    That's still a single undergeared toon in a team. And except for Fallen Bastila, all these toons were released when the two strongest G12+ pieces (the ones giving speed) were either not a thing or very rare. I bet you could get away with a lower gear investment now too, if let's say B1 would be left at 3* G11. But noth both B1 and Droideka, while probably B2 does not have more than G11 either (as in 90% of people's rosters that complain about tgeir viability). That's just absurd.
    Yes, Sion was viable at 3*. You needed zPalp (L), Vader, Thrawn and Nihilus all at G12 to make it work properly though. Same with Fallen Bastila. If Traya was G11 at 5*, your win rate against Revan was close to 0. Unless the other members of the Revan team were weak enough to be picked one by one by Nihilus and Sion, Fallen Bastila didn't work with anything less than G12 Traya.

The problem is not that you can't have a toon at low star and gear and get away with it. The problem is that you expect a half geared TEAM to take down a maxxed out Revan squad.

I personally didn't expect that. Unfortunately even at max gear it's very unlikely you'll see a block of Separatist droids in Territory Wars anytime soon and themselves can be easily beaten by under-geared characters. They currently have so little utility that its hard to understand why they bothered making the effort to rework them to begin with.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to state that it's a great rework. I didn't plan on investing in the separatists for now anyway, but I wouldn't mind if people who made the effort to gear and zeta them would be ahead of me now. Although it helps my Revan team to stay competitive for longer, I honestly think the game has been going downwards since C3PO.
    All I was trying to say is that they are not as bad as people claim them to be. Still, far worse than what was advertised. Hopefully the new season of the Clone Wars series will bring in some better quality updates to this faction.
  • Options

No they dont work all g 12.5 except b1 and it's over b4 it even starts I can beat 50% of revan teams but against finn or CLS no shot