Eliminate P3 of the Sith Raid

CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited February 2019
I'm 100% serious.
The Sith Raid has caused nothing but problems since it was launched. A vast majority (if not all) of these problems have come from P3. From St. Han, to Zombie, to 3P0 (though being blamed on Finn), and now Droideka. (I'm probably even missing a few instances).

It's ridiculous. What are the options?
- The devs need to stop creating these OP characters/abilities (unlikely)
- Open up the beta so everyone can test ahead of time (also unlikely, but this is an ongoing problem)
- Accept that their "end game" content (which isn't really end game since every top guild was beating the Sith Raid within a week of release, and now it takes like 2 hours with only 10 people participating) isn't really end game. This is the ideal solution. The Sith Raid is boring, and being able to auto large parts of it has been a breath of fresh air.

However, if we're determined to go down this path, then just do away with P3 altogether. It's the only phase where these problems are occurring, and would save everyone time and frustration.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options
    Fine with dumping p3... long as aurra zeta refunded
  • Options
    Great!
    Finally someone had the right idea... I 100% agree with you.
  • Options
    Pay wall testing at its finest
  • Options
    I agree. That s enough . It was improved quality of life to auto a part of this boring raid and full HAAT . Now there is a mess with palp ship release , separatist rework release. Finn rework wasn’t necessary. Just change your way of dealing with your community . You can’t repeat that kind of mistakes continuously or it s just you don’t take your job seriously. Kind of disrespect regarding all the players of this game . I m quite tired and bored by the way you re dealing with us . Feeling cheated, very tired of some parts of your game . Now with all respect what do you think I ll do if you continue this way of mistakes ? I can’t consider you being serious and fair no more . And who like those feelings when the only reason to play is to have fun ?
  • Options
    We gonna dump it soon as I 7* my Aurra? Though don't disagree and I believe this is where paper zombie got her infamy as well
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    A lot of refunds due to Nightsister players. That's a big damage phase for that crew.

+10mil. That's rank 1-3 for some players which give fully crafted g12 gear.

But yeah, I see your point.
  • Options
    Just let it go. Finn, droideka whatever.
    Make a ship raid we can complain about for awhile.

Sith Raid has been nothing but problems for all involved.
  • Options
    Completely Nerf the night sisters and then make the raid easier.
  • Options
    The raid had **** from day 1, never enjoyed it. Please delete raid
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    A lot of refunds due to Nightsister players. That's a big damage phase for that crew
    They still have P4 Nihilus and arguably P1 if Jedi rey didn't dominate it
  • Options
    It would be hilarious to explain to new players why the Sith raid goes from phase 2 straight to phase 4.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka wrote: »
    It would be hilarious to explain to new players why the Sith raid goes from phase 2 straight to phase 4.

Simplest explanation "because CG doing CG things" :D
  • Options
    Just rework the whole sith raid. Phase 1 is not fun. Phase 4 is not fun. Phase 3 is glitched every time a new character drops....

And that leaves phase 2.... well that one is straight forward.

So 1 good one.... 1 ok but frequently lopped or glitched one and 2 blah phases.

Time to cut the losses and redo the whole thing
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed that they should just dump P3 as it is, but since we still need 4 phases. Just make it a horde phase where you have to kill 100 Sith Marauders, Troopers, and Assassins at current minion health.
  • Options
    I think raid is fine as it is. Nothing should be free and people should work little bit harder to get teams that can do certain phases without exploiting bugs.
    I don't know what is gaming history of some players that play this game but in different games you are suppose to inform developers about bugs and not exploit them and if you are caught exploiting them they you could even be banned from the game. These things don't happen here and it might be part of the problem as people have grown accustomed to getting with all kind of things and feeling entitled to everything.

What if CG removed entire raid from the game and rewards that it gives? Who would benefit from that? My guess people that don't put or don't want to put effort into this raid would benefit as they already don't receiving rewards from this raid. In other word if I am not receiving rewards due to my choice nobody else should benefit from it as if they do then they gain "unfair advantage" compared to lazy players.
  • Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    I think raid is fine as it is. Nothing should be free and people should work little bit harder to get teams that can do certain phases without exploiting bugs.
    I don't know what is gaming history of some players that play this game but in different games you are suppose to inform developers about bugs and not exploit them and if you are caught exploiting them they you could even be banned from the game. These things don't happen here and it might be part of the problem as people have grown accustomed to getting with all kind of things and feeling entitled to everything.

What if CG removed entire raid from the game and rewards that it gives? Who would benefit from that? My guess people that don't put or don't want to put effort into this raid would benefit as they already don't receiving rewards from this raid. In other word if I am not receiving rewards due to my choice nobody else should benefit from it as if they do then they gain "unfair advantage" compared to lazy players.

Few of these are bugs being exploited. They are all abilities working exactly as written within the confines of the rules they created
  • Options
    Why would they put effort into something which in your words, only takes 2 hours and 10 people to complete? It can't really be that bad can it? Takes us less than an hour and we're by no means a top guild yet. It's most irritating in the transition from t6 to heroic but even then it just requires rng, which while irritating, doesn't mean I'd want resources diverted from elsewhere to "fix" it.
  • Options
    The sith raid is fine.
    CG's QA department and the lack of testing the new chars for possible exploits is not.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg