looking for guild

I am an experienced player with a developed roster (just short of 2 mil. gp) and have desperately wanted a heroic sith guild but can't find one. I have CLS chewie rebel team, empire, sith, Jedi, and bounty hunter teams all very developed and working on first order and scoundrel. I also play on a regular basis.

Replies

• Options
    You could look under the guild recruitment tab. Good luck in your search. Most hstr guilds are looking for highly developed raid specific squads so they know you can truly help and not just sit on the bench honestly. Squads like jtr, revan, ns, chexmix etc just to name a few, are in high demand. But they're many guilds that may give you a chance if they see your roster is being developed towards that goal and your roster has squads that can be of use in tw and tbs. Again good luck and game on!
  • Options
    Guilds range from 5M to 200M
    Friendly active discord
    Great place for new and old players.
    We work as a family and treat people as players not numbers.
    We have opt in or out of tw guilds or hardcore tw guilds as know you either love it or hate it.
    Each guild has private channels so there's not a massive list, then we have a server wide section where all guilds can talk to each other , if you like a active discord with great people then this is the place for you.
    Come chat to one of our recruiters
    https://discord.gg/trr93Ty
  • Options
    I am an experienced player with a developed roster (just short of 2 mil. gp) and have desperately wanted a heroic sith guild but can't find one. I have CLS chewie rebel team, empire, sith, Jedi, and bounty hunter teams all very developed and working on first order and scoundrel. I also play on a regular basis.

do you have a profile or ally code?