Small QOL in GA

Bouu
109 posts Member
When you need more squads than they show spaces for can the last space not visually show until the final squad is placed. Example I moved up to need 3 squads in the front line this GA. At 2 it appeared full. IK everyone is gonna just say “GIT gUUd” but it’s a simple thing that doesn’t seem hard to patch.

Replies

• Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Is it that hard to have the second squad not show the leader on the board? Then the final leader shows up on the board? Or even the first leader could not show up and just the final 2. I just want to board to correctly represent when it is actually full
  • Options
    Bouu wrote: »
    Is it that hard to have the second squad not show the leader on the board? Then the final leader shows up on the board? Or even the first leader could not show up and just the final 2. I just want to board to correctly represent when it is actually full

No offense. But I guess the programming is harder than reading. Why not set another squad when you read 2/3?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Bouu wrote: »

The dev team stated that they didnt do this because it appeared too cluttered.

There are a few visual cues in place, 2 places where it shows the count as x/X. There is also the visual cue of the 'place defense' button being lit up until all teams are in place.

Either way, I believe they have a few visual updates for this game mode coming up as a QOL.