White Bracket Things

I've seen these around a character's health before, but I never knew what they meant.

0ma2qkl3lvvt.jpg

I know it doesn't mean it's that character's turn.

Replies

• Options
    It’s to indicate which ally you can select. In your case, as in other similar screen shots, it’s a bugged artifact of being able to select who Ezra calls with his special. Obviously it’s not currently Ezra’s turn, but the brackets are still showing.
  • Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    I believe it means whos turn it is

nope, you can see wedge has around 85% turn meter and it's actually cls's turn
  • Options
    Selection of a toon? Cls doesnt have any selectable abilities, but perhaps did you use Ezra to call Wedge to assist in the previoua round?
    In that case it would probably be just a visual glitch, with the selection highlighter not removes properly.
  • Options
    Just had it happen to me.
    Who was I using: Jedi Revan (L), Bastila, Jolee, GM Yoda and Juhani.
    What happend: Used Revan's basic ability, when attacking motion game froze a sec to calculate dmg, while doing so Jedi Revan gain White Force Halo as I call it.

This happens to me a lot.
    Wanna see if if it pops up during other instances.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    It’s from ships. Glitch
  • Options
    Selection of a toon? Cls doesnt have any selectable abilities, but perhaps did you use Ezra to call Wedge to assist in the previoua round?
    In that case it would probably be just a visual glitch, with the selection highlighter not removes properly.

That's possible, but I've had it happen with my Sith team as well and they can't call anyone to assist.
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed at the start of fleet battles lately you can briefly see buffs and debuffs on the enemy team as they approach the battlefield? I have no idea if there's anything to it, but if I see a lot of these 'pre-fight' buffs on an opposing team, I can actually lose the fight. Might be their way of inserting some 'randomness' into each battle but the visual cues weren't turned off....
  • Options
    The brackets mean you can call that unit to assist I believe, or that you can perform an action on it.
    I see those "buffs" prebattle in squad arena and it always startles me a little.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I think the pre-fight de/buffs in ships arena are how the de/buffs finished in your last squad arena, because I run NS in squad and always see stacks of Plague pre-fight in Fleet.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!