Can we please have some new assault battles?

While the battle between haters of revan and haters of general grievous is growing exponentially, rest of the community i guess would love to see some content to make game a bit more interesting. It is not only arena in the end of the day!

For now the battles like places of power or secrets and shadows are complete joke. They are just auto-able on every tier. Can we at least have some mythic tiers of those to be somewhat interesting?

Plus i guess creating some new landscape for an assault battle or similar type of event is not time and effort-consuming. Make a ship assault battle for example- that will be something fresh and make people actually invest in ships! Guess all comunity will be WAY happier than battling same 5 toons all day long.

Any thoughts guys?

Replies

• Options
    We jawas need something to do, besides benched everywhere.

A assault battle for jawas is be good.
  • Options
    A Bounty Hunter event for Jawas. And the bounty is gear (carbantis, stun guns, Handcuffs) not char shards :).
    I like the idea of new ships content, too. Events, raids...
  • Options
    agreed, new assault battles would be good. the separatists dont have an assault battle for them, they just got reworked so its the perfect time to release a new AB requiring them
  • Options
    Jawas was my first thought too. But generally, ABs have two possible factions, so Jawas and Tuskens maybe?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    And the Gammorean Guard.
  • Options
    I remember back when there zero assault battles. lol

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ship assault battle requiring empire would be fun.
  • Options
    Jawas, Tuskens and 3 Zeta Gamu. Best Assault Battle yet.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Jawas was my first thought too. But generally, ABs have two possible factions, so Jawas and Tuskens maybe?
    That would be nice and actually reward players who farmed obscure factions.
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I'd like to see one for Old Republic. Not sure what the second faction would be, but it definitely can't be Galactic Republic.
  • Options
    Resistance don't have one anymore either.
  • Options
    Agree with the above, Jawas all the way!! Maybe a Jawa Roundup with the BH chars, as mentioned above. And the Jawas are similar to the TW bonuses where they assist each other like crazy, but don’t deal a ton of damage so you can actually beat the event. That’d be fun.

I with we still/would get one for Resistance too. Maybe them vs. Bounty Hunters?

Anyways, agree. Some new ABs would be very welcome!
  • Options
    I’d like to see an assault battle for Resistance and Old Republic, another one for Jawas and Smugglers, and another one for Rogue One and Separatists.
  • Options
    Separatists, please.
  • Options
    And you have to beat Revan on the final wave... Just because.
  • Options
    Drageero wrote: »
    I'd like to see one for Old Republic. Not sure what the second faction would be, but it definitely can't be Galactic Republic.

That adds an AB being a joke from day 1😂🙈😂

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    While I think the Assault Battles are boring, I think they're aimed more at newer players. The rewards used to be like gold when I first started playing.