Inferno Squad Character design ideas

StarbirdInferno2
70 posts Member
edited February 2019
I made this yesterday @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb. It took a few hours of editig out different images, but I managed to get it done. :D this has some further ideas for Inferno squad in GOH:

1tejd11jlhut.jpg

I'm a bit confused as to why these characters haven't been added into the game? hopefully they can be added soon. these characters have great potential to be a great faction. B)

Replies

• Options
    Wow, I'm surprised I hadn't heard of these before. Are they part of EU? I'll have to go do some research!
  • Options
    Personally I thought that story was garbage the characters weren’t much better than rose tico.
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Wow, I'm surprised I hadn't heard of these before. Are they part of EU? I'll have to go do some research!

From battlefront 2.
  • Options
    BuckFutter wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

From battlefront 2.

They had a novel(s?), not sure which comes first.
  • Options
    @CG_SBCrumb yes, they are in the EU and the canon timeline. they're in the battlefront 2 story mode, accept Seyn marana who was introduced in the novel. it would be amazing if they would be added into the game! :D I also made kit ideas not too long ago, which fit their charecters and I've got them having synergy, expecily with Iden, Del and Zay.
  • StarbirdInferno2
    70 posts Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @CG_SBCrumb have you done your research yet? it's been a while since you said you "hadn't heard of these before" :D