272 posts Member
    Options
    KM1 wrote: »
    Jenjhys wrote: »
    LukeP16 wrote: »
    Capwit wrote: »
    @CG_Carrie , @CG_SBCrumb
    Thanks for the upcoming schedule.

What my real concern is, why has no dev responded to the red hot thread that is the Finn nerf with stern language of no zeta refund?

The Finn zeta has been around for 2 years plus, and cg is on record saying his leadership is working as intended and the problem is in the interaction with the Sith raid (we're now seeing 2 new teams or characters that have problematic interactions with p3 as well in cls and droideka). Additionally, the precedent has already been set when major changes like this happen, namely zarriss and daka (who wasn't even primarily affected).

To drop a bombshell on the way out the door on a Friday that you're going to change a long standing, heavily invested character with no option of zeta refund and still not address it to date (even though that forum page has 36 pages to date of venomous outrage, largely in part to the communication and handling) is more distressing than all this disappointing grievous business to me. I hope you and your team make this right by either rethinking the Finn leadership nerf or rework, whichever you prefer, or by allowing us the opportunity to get our investment of time and resources back (namely just the zeta). Also, a little communication goes a long way as was proven here, and if you haven't noticed yet you'd need a riot shield you walk into that room at this point due to the neglect.

An afterthought, I'm far far away from free to play, but this particular issue has me on a spending freeze, as it concerns me that my investments are not only short of keeping me relevant, but subject to change without refund at any moment according to @CG_TopHat

You may have seen me post this in other threads, and I plan to continue until it is addressed.

Respectfully,
    A farmer looking for a new hope

And this is how you complian respectfully. Lots of respect to you! A lot of people need to learn from this, you dont have to threaten CG to make a message come across well

Windows 10 make un update do you ask them to refund your money?

If you can no longer run any programs & game but Minesweeper was in 3D and super fast, yeah, I'd ask them to refund me. ZFinn rework nerf is exactly like that

Guy, there are things called Terms of Service when we play this game, or any other game like this for the matter, that explicitly state that we are given limited permission to use EA's content. The content, even though is on our personal accounts, is not our possession. It's technically EA's possession and they just let us use them. They can do with each character as they see fit. You should know the risks of farming meta/FOTM team comps because eventually they're replaced by the next big thing.

So, you can ask and ea have no obligation to refund.
This discussion has been closed.