Simple and intuitive fixes that could save General Grievous and arena

I believe these two modifications would make GG just a little more viable to appease the fans who have been waiting three years for this rework, and most importantly make arena interesting again!
These would both be a part of GG's kit

1. Marked allies have +100% defense
2. Target locked enemies can't assist

I believe that these two intuitive modifications would make GG more viable on defense, and greatly help to save arena. Cmon CG you have your cash cows, now do something for the fans! It's not like it wont make you money as well.Please do the right thing...

Replies

• Options
    Or even targer lock cant be dispelled.

Also,
    B1 should be immune to gg's unique.
  • Options
    The simple intuitive fix is to nerf revan and actually work to allow diversity to flourish
  • Options

Also,

Yea, it really is stupid that he kills B1 every turn.
  • Options
    The simple intuitive fix is to nerf revan and actually work to allow diversity to flourish

Dude I agree with you 110%. But realistically that will never happen, hes their biggest cash cow ever. I really wish they would have made GG more of a counter to Revan. That's what my suggestions are for. Even if GG only worked against Revan, and **** against everyone else; the fans still would have been stoked. That would have brought diversity back to arena, which it is severely lacking right now.

The real slap in the face is when @CG_Carrie came out , and straight up said GG was purposely made to be inferior so Revan players could continue to dominate the most boring, ridiculous, ptw meta ever. Such a horrible mistake. It's hard to image that a team of devs sat in a room, and said " yea this will be great for the game". They had to have known this would happen, such a horrible decision.
  • PepsiAddict
    311 posts Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Ninjah9 wrote: »
    I believe these two modifications would make GG just a little more viable to appease the fans who have been waiting three years for this rework, and most importantly make arena interesting again!
    These would both be a part of GG's kit

1. Marked allies have +100% defense
    2. Target locked enemies can't assist

I believe that these two intuitive modifications would make GG more viable on defense, and greatly help to save arena. Cmon CG you have your cash cows, now do something for the fans! It's not like it wont make you money as well.Please do the right thing...
    This would be perfect, and would give the team the right synergy, without being able to abuse it. I love it!

Also,
    Just no. Target Lock is not something that should ever not be dispellable. Too many ways to abuse it.
    B1 taking damage from GG actually makes sense. B1s were paper thin and weak. The problem is the 8 stacks. It should be about 6 stacks removed whenever B1 is damaged.
    Participation trophy? No. You want something: earn it.
  • Options
    But grievous rework is meant as a sacrificial lamb for darth revan.....
  • Options
    Tactyou wrote: »
    But grievous rework is meant as a sacrificial lamb for darth revan.....

Yea a 6 zeta sacrificial lamb.... good god CG what is going on!? I feel so bad for @ahnaldt101and all the GG fans waiting three years for this rework. Getting thier Hope's up super high, and making it look like this team was going to be great...... and then CG "nope, we want him to suck so Revan players can feel good about themselves "...
  • Options
    Check this out! "HK-47 was a Hunter-Killer assassin droid and Jedi hunter constructed by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan"

"Jedi hunter" ... and HK-47 already has a built in anti-jedi ability! Could he become the missing link?