Will the HK-47 rework possibly save the GG rework?

I found this on wookiepedia. Kinda gave me a little hope for the GG rework

"HK-47 was a Hunter-Killer assassin droid and Jedi hunter constructed by the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Revan"

"Jedi hunter" ... and HK-47 already has a built in anti-jedi ability! Will CG possibly use HK-47 reworked kit to help GG be more viable against Revan? This could be a great chance for CG to make it up to the disappointed/enraged fans, and fix the overall current broken status of the game.

Replies

• Options
    HK is not a separatist droid, so the synergy isnt really evident, but ive heard people have joy with bb8 too, so nothings impossible.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    The only thing I worry about is them changing his lead and making it worse. That TM gain is awesome yo.

Plus right now there is a squad with HK at the lead owning in arena. And that squad does not use GG. 100% win rate.
  • Options
    The problem is GG is the general of the separatist droid army... Imo he shouldnt lose his leader spot in a separatist droid squad right after his rework xD
  • Options
    Sarbitar wrote: »
    I'm sure he will exceed our expectation :).

Sorry - had to :).

Lol, too soon man, too soon 😥
  • Options
    HK is not a separatist droid, so the synergy isnt really evident, but ive heard people have joy with bb8 too, so nothings impossible.

That's true, but maybe the anti-jedi ability will make up not having that specific synergy.
  • Options
    Gorem wrote: »
    The only thing I worry about is them changing his lead and making it worse. That TM gain is awesome yo.

Plus right now there is a squad with HK at the lead owning in arena. And that squad does not use GG. 100% win rate.

****, just read his maxed leadership ability for the first time! That is some crazy tm gain right there. That looks like it would work great in the hstr raid.