Characters and their weapons etc. Luke with a Blaster?! Clone wars Chewie?!

So I have been playing since Christmas and I love this game I think it is an amazing concept on the RPG platform and the graphics are brilliant!

HOWEVER! I just have a few problems with the execution of it all, especially characters and their weapons and names

1) Luke Skywalker has a blaster, even though he never uses on in the films apart from saying he bullseyes womb rats once....you know what he does use....A LIGHTSABER!! So why doesn't he have one?

2) Clone wars Chewie....are we waiting for 'A New Hope' Chewie....why the need to place him to a film?

3) Why is Anakin called Jedi Knight Anakin, and Qui Gon not Jedi Knight Qui Gon?

4) Darth Sid dual wields lightsabers when he never uses them in the films...so why not give him sith lightening which is what he smashes people with in the films?

These are just a few points it pretty much carries on like that in the same vein but you can see what I am getting at?

I can understand the need for artistic license of EA and Disney so they can make new characters and mess about with those but don't ruin classic characters and what they do!

It just feels like the people in charge of the characters watched the films a few years ago and kind of half remember what they are about and spent the rest of the time watching Family Guy

Thoughts?

Replies

• ZebioLizard2
    10 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    For a few:
    They may create a Sith version of Anakin

Darth Sidious uses dual wielded sabers in The Clone Wars Cartoon. It's why he has the red cloak as well. Spoilers incase anyone's not yet watched said fight.
  • Options
    More characters/variations = more $$$.
  • Options
    I hope a 7* Luke to unlock jedi luke <3
  • Options
    1) They want to have different versions of different characters so when they add more, it'll have more value. Luke that you fight with the lightsaber is called "Rebel Luke Skywalker" so I believe they will add that soon.

2) When they release Chewbacca, I believe they will simply call him "Chewbacca".

3) There are different versions of Anakin, so they may add them soon, ie Padawan Anakin.

4) Darth Sidious wields lightsabers in the Clone Wars, and they will add Emperor Palpatine soon, who will be the black robed emperor who will murder everyone with lightning.