A Road Ahead ( A Lenghty Discussion For The Pros)

A fruitful day to all & may the force be with you.

Today I will like to talk about some prospective inclusions in Swgoh. The ever evolving world of star wars galaxy of heros has seen support introduce things that both impressed & disappointed us. When I Look At My Swgoh Account I see it as an investment more like priceless time & effort given into making it a beautiful work of art So Continuity Is A BIG DEAL For me. I've played a few mobile games that eventually crashed & though I enjoyed the ride I was very disappointed when I started playing swgoh 3yrs ago it was on and off but what I liked about it & I found very unique about swgoh was the fact I could jump right back in anytime & the fun almost never stops (till I run out of crystals) BUT as I Climbed higher & higher there were fewer things to look forward to until TW & Grand Arena which I believe is still one of the most innovative introductions in the game.
There Were mixed reactions about support messing with the TW Meachincs some good some bad this is because most people prefer boosts not nerfs. That said this was an indication that support is dedicated to the Longevity of the game (they don't sit on their laurels) This Led me to think of which good ideas can be introduced into the game to make it a better experience for all & ensure Longevity of the game. I came up with this;

1.) GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS
This simply represents achievements of guilds as a whole in Raids, TB, TW Etc just like in player achievements. Accomplishing some task as a guild while meeting some criterias will earn the guild an Achievement which inturn unlocks bonuses for the Guild.

2.)WEAPONRY
• This is essentially boosts & nerfs that a guild as a whole can purchase with guild currency (raid tickets) to boost performance in RAIDS & TW. It may be in form of character/faction boosts or nerfs just like in TW the major difference is guilds will have to work collectively as a whole to unlock these weapons in thier garrisons. Different GUILD ACHIEVEMENTS will unlock different nerfs or boosts for the guild. This nerfs & boosts may either be for a particular territory only (eg South Frontline) or for the entire territory in TW depending on which level the nerf or boost has been unlocked (just like in TB for planetary shield activation)
• This Weaponry should also be used in completing Mythic Raids (something we are all expecting) & Grand Arena (Unlock & Use Weaponry based on individual achievements not guild achievements)
• MEGA WEAPONS- Weaponry in the long run should be customizable enough to produce unique results ( just like saber crystals in KOTOR OR mods In SWGOH) we should be able to build the weapons through combining & upgrading already unlocked weapons (boosts&nerfs) to form a MEGA WEAPON LIKE THE DEATH Star with unique properties. Each guild can build a unique death star/unique weapon etc same can be applied to individuals for GA
Finally THE GALAXY OF HEROS TOURNAMENT I Just Clocked 3 Million GP And Am Itching For More Competition Than Arena it can be a supplementary app that activates only during a the period The Event Will Take Place just like the test account which several people downloaded even though it wasn't permanent it should have a player lock-in period and should be real-time Player battle real time no CPU 10 min timer  reineforment style battle 15/8 characters in total. One 5 man team starts the others are called in as reineforment. Reineforments have individual bonosues unique to them time restriction will prevent all reinforments from being used/deployed so the player has to strategically choose who to call into battle. ACCESS TO THE TOURNAMENT CAN BE BOUGHT WITH 700 CRYSTALS OR MORE, COULD HAVE TIERS WITH DIFFERENT PRICES & PRIZES WINNER MYTHIC TIER MAY GET REAL MONEY AND IN GAME REWARDS MAYBE A NEW META CHARACTERS SHARDS ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO GET SOME SHARDS OF THAT CHARACTER & REWARDS JUST LIKE IN HEROIC RAIDS.
Sorry about the epistle just wanted to pass on the idea Would Love to see other ideas which can benefit the game.

-GENERAL INSTANT
GENERAL INSTANT

Replies