C3-PO without wicket

As of now my wicket is only 4* and will not be ready in time for c3po return. The rest of my ewoks are ready I have chirpa g10, Logray g11, elder g11, paploo g11 but now i have to decide which of the other 2 I should start working on. Both teebo and scout are 7* but both only g7 so I need some advice on which one I should gear up

Replies

• Options
    Either *can* work, but I believe Scout would be better. Without Wicket or Scout, the Ewoks have very low damage output, and would need lots of gear and zetas to survive long enough to start killing the Rebels.
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies I will try to gear up scout to atleast g9 and will have a zeta on chirpa soon
  • Options
    I did it using Scout without wicket but it was G11 Chirpa / Scout / Logray with G12 Paploo and Elder - and it wasn't a fun experience. I would lose either of those two before getting a turn.
  • Options
    Check out you tube vid from w00t57

He beat it with what most would consider undergeared toons as he did not use logray or wicket, he shows stats at the end...if i recall was about 100 speed on each ewok from mods.

If you stats are around those in thier vid you can probally do it but will probally need at least the chirpa zeta
  • Options
    varkesh wrote: »
    Check out you tube vid from w00t57

He beat it with what most would consider undergeared toons as he did not use logray or wicket, he shows stats at the end...if i recall was about 100 speed on each ewok from mods.

If you stats are around those in thier vid you can probally do it but will probally need at least the chirpa zeta

I will definitely be watching the video over and over