A Character That Should be in the Game:

RiseUp2002
61 posts Member
edited February 2019
Hello everyone,

I have a great character that should definitely be added to SWGoH that I don't see being added on anytime soon (Unless CG does something about this after seeing this).

The character is Kyle Katarn. He is personally my favorite character because of all this guy has been through. He starts out as an Imperial trooper who defected after saving a Rebel. He then teams up with that Rebel and acts as a Rebel spy, later realizing that he is force-sensitive after visiting the Valley of the Jedi. After becoming a Jedi, he struggles with the dark-side and decides to turn his back on the force to avoid being fully converted to the dark-side. During this time, he becomes a Rebel mercenary and after a few years, is called by the force to become a Jedi again. He then teamed up with Luke Skywalker and together they trained a new generation of jedi.

Kyle was actually the one to steal the plans to the Death Star, but that is more of a legend.

Overall he is just an amazing character and has a ton of potential to be a new marque character or something. Doing characters from Canon might be a cool new series of characters too.

Please consider this, both me and many other people would love to see this character someday! Thank you!

Replies