Farming for the slacker

VonZant
3843 posts Member
Ive been slacking. Wont have OR ready for next Darth X. I'm comfortable with getting everything second time around. So I am working on them slowly. And BH ships and Ewoks. So annoying...

But I want to get something for the first time. But I have an extremely stressful job and dont like to feel rushed in my fun-times. Here is what I can work on long run:

Ive been secretly farming Sith Ships, and have EP Shuttle at 5*. I think this might be a close event though so will miss it. Might require Darth X first.
Maurader is March log in and easy farm, but his ship is a ways off. Have Sith Fighter almost 6*.

Other options for later in year:

Clones\GR Jedi - new Clone Wars season, and they are due. Still need Fisto, Aayla and Echo and Cody.

First Order\Resistance. Rose almost done. FOSFTP and FOE needed. - new movie in December.

So what do y'all think is most future-proof in hopes might see a rework or new meta-making toons later in year?

Replies

• Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options
    They said more clone wars content in the road ahead. Do those. Or continue sith ships, which I’m also working on.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Yep, working on ships and bounty hunters for the next chewie run. He is my man under a general zeevious lead, but he is still 5*.
  • Options
    I would love to see Old man Rex from Rebels be added. That would make me extremely happy.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Well, if you think Sep droids are needed for Hevy or Padme or something, you could gamble on that.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    It's all a big gamble so the question you have to ask yourself is how frustrated you will be if it doesn't pay off?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Well, if you think Sep droids are needed for Hevy or Padme or something, you could gamble on that.

If we get new clones, guessing/hoping that it would be Wulff and Gregor (young versions). Gregor has some awesome armor. Ki-Adi-Mundi and Quinlan Vos if we get new Jedi.

If the Sep droids are needed for Padme or Angry Anakin I probably won't get them for a long time. ;)