KRU or TFP?

Based on Warrior farming guide we should farm KRU before TFP in the cantina battles. Just wondering why? As I thought we need to go Phoenix for Thrawn and Palp then Empire to get R2D2.

Replies

• Options
    KRU is a good character in general and is needed for a good FO team. Also his cantina node also lets you farm his ship at the same time.
  • Options
    KRU is a good character in general and is needed for a good FO team. Also his cantina node also lets you farm his ship at the same time.
    but in terms of order where we got Phoenix squad then the next up is Empire squad (Vader, Palp, Thrawn, TFP, Tarkin). Isn't it better to max them for R2D2? rather than getting KRU first?
    I can understand if the Empire team not using TFP and farming KRU first as KRU is an elite Tank

• Options
    If you are following Warriors farming guide then you would have imperial troopers ready to get r2d2.
  • Darth_DeVito
    1233 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    The TIE Silencer is pretty OP on a new fleet arena shard. It can help you take top arena ranks, which means higher rewards and more efficient farming of other ships in the fleet store. You want to establish yourself in the top 10 early on and make sure you stay there. If at all possible, I'd buy at least one Cantina energy refresh per day and farm both KRU and TFP.
  • Options
    In any case, KRU will get you much farther in the game than TFP.
  • Options
    There are other options, better ones, for Empire.
    For FO, KRU is the only option for viable FO team ATM.
  • Jarvind
    3926 posts Member
    Options
    The TIE Silencer is pretty OP on a new fleet arena shard. It can help you take top arena ranks, which means higher rewards and more efficient farming of other ships in the fleet store. You want to establish yourself in the top 10 early on and make sure you stay there. If at all possible, I'd buy at least one Cantina energy refresh per day and farm both KRU and TFP.

^ all of this. TIE Silencer was the centerpiece of my fleet until Hound's Tooth came along, and then it still stayed in my opening lineup until the Falcon made Rebel fleets mandatory for top placement. Overwhelming Advantage fired with the Advantage buff will liquefy basically anything.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Options
    KRU is a much more versatile character. TFP has specific squad synergies, but he doesn't have any value outside of the arena.

Go with KRU

Contact me: Clubber Lang
    Ally Code: 174-914-139
    Current stats: 42 members / 88, 000,000 GP
    Or just join our guild: We might be giants