1 free spot, 128m GP, fully heroic guild, above 90% win rate in TW, GMT+2

Prev134
Leonine
254 posts Member
edited June 2019
order-guardians-new-guild-members.jpg

t24fbz743c4b.png

Hello holotable heroes! Order Guardians - a top tier guild, member of the Inner Sanctum Alliance, is looking for fun-loving and easy-going but also goal oriented players to join its ranks. Our guild's GP is 128m at the moment and we are quickly progressing. The guild's official time zone is UTC+2(or GMT+2 in other words), but we have international members in different time zones.
What do we offer:
- friendly atmosphere
- regular launch of all of the heroic raids
- guidelines for farming and zeta priorities
- members progress tracking and support in every stage of their development
- 39* in DSTB/38* in LSTB (IPD and ROLO shards)
- consistent wins in TW(above 90% win rate)
- active Discord channel
- part of the bigger Inner Sanctum Alliance community;
The potential candidates should meet the following requirements:
- minimum 1.5m GP
- minimum 500 raid tickets daily
- to have at least one complete or almost complete HSTR squad and working towards building more
- to participate actively in guild events and raids
- Discord account is mandatory
- swgoh.gg account is mandatory;
We tolerate inactivity without explanation for 5 days, then we kick out. If you are interested in joining our guild or you have questions, you can find me on Discord - Leonine#9147, or in-game - ally code 412-972-689, or msg me here.
Post edited by Leonine on

Replies

• Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Join in our guild. We are friendly and funny squad. We have great progress. And actually i cant remember when we lost TW for last time. Maybe 7-8 months without lost :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    You said it, Anty! :) Consistent wins in TW, fast progress of the star count in TB and all heroics on farm. What else an active player could ask for? B)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I would like to add that if you are a focused and active player interested in joining our guild but you don't meet some of the requirements we could discuss it and make a compromise :)
  • Options
    Hello, fellas join our guild ORDER GUARDIANS! We have good community, we help each other.
    😊😊😊

"There is little success where there is little laughter".
  • Kalino
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Just joined the Guild and find it very well organized, with is key to success in all aspects of the game. So come join!
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for new comrades to share the spoils with. Are you one of them?
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Up we go :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    2 spots still free. Don't hesitate and get on board :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Doing the HSTR right now, hurry up to catch the next one B)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    If you are a group of friends or guildies that want to stay together in their search for a new guild, we have enough room for all of you in our guild and in our ally guilds. Don't hesitate, contact us :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    We just reached 109m GP B) Come, let's grow and excel together :)
  • Options
    Like what you read? Then msg me right now and let the adventures begin :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Need a new guild? One that has all heroic raids on farm, that is undefeated in almost every TW, that will help you grow and excel in the game. Well, this is your chance to become a part of such a guild. We still have 2 vacant spots, so what are you waiting for?
    Post edited by Leonine on
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Got a question or a series of questions about our guild? Don't be shy, msg me and let's get to know each other :)
  • Options
    Joining a guild is not like getting married. Come and see what's like to be with us :)
  • Options
    Just cleared room for 2 more. C'mon, hop in!
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    We'll be clearing room for 1 more so there will be a total of 3 free spots. Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our ranks :)
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I've received replies from some promising candidates. If you're also interested, act now! You could be our new guildmate :)
  • Options
    Hey, we're happy to share our new recruitment banner. Leonine already updated the main post with it. Don't hesitate to join our discord server for a friendly chat!
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, so there's 1 free spot left. Anyone interested? Act now!
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for 1 active player to join our ranks. You think that you're the one? Then let us know :)
  • Options
    1 active, easy-going but also goal-oriented player to join our top tier guild. Is that you? Hit me up if the answer is yes!
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for 1 active player.
  • Options
    The spot is still open. Just hit me up :)
  • Options
    hello ! im looking for solid guild to farm Hstr ;) my guild broke apart and im stuck in void atm. im 1,7m gp, active daily, discord and swgoh.gg on point. u can contact me at BakuBaku#3596 or 574-855-278
  • Leonine
    254 posts Member
    Options
    Bakan, I sent you a msg. Guys, we have one more opening. A member decided to quit the game. So you still have a chance to join us! :)
  • Options
    added you on discord 1,7 mil gp