Indeed
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    dominiQC wrote: »
    Very odd.

Not really
  • Options
    It might be complaining on a high level, as we get a lot of nice activities to do in this game. But really, everytime when there is a weekend completely without any kind of event, I feel bored, as if there is something missing. Doesn't have to be something special, could be one more omega battle or an additional day for Ghosts of Dathomir... just anything. ;)
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Very odd.

Not really

Considering it hasnt been done since first OG chewie. Making it uncommon which is odd. Yes really.
  • Options
    Very odd.

Not really

Considering it hasnt been done since first OG chewie. Making it uncommon which is odd. Yes really.
    Now I have to say not really. :/ I remember when it was actually the Clone Wars anniversary and everybody expected something to happen, but we also ended up with a completely event-free weekend. That was disappointing, wasn't it?
  • Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    Very odd.

Not really

Now I have to say not really. :/ I remember when it was actually the Clone Wars anniversary and everybody expected something to happen, but we also ended up with a completely event-free weekend. That was disappointing, wasn't it?

Very
  • AndySCovell
    770 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Very odd.

Not really

The devs could double crystal costs on everything, have no events for a month, or rework terrible toons to not be any better and somehow you stick up for them on EVERYTHING.

We know you are biased and all to always give them props, but can you do it any less obvious?!?
  • Gryf
    95 posts Member
    Options
    CadoaBane wrote: »
    It might be complaining on a high level, as we get a lot of nice activities to do in this game. But really, everytime when there is a weekend completely without any kind of event, I feel bored, as if there is something missing. Doesn't have to be something special, could be one more omega battle or an additional day for Ghosts of Dathomir... just anything. ;)

If you're feeling bored in game, you could always hop into arena and fight some battles against the same team over and over. That never gets boring.....
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Very odd.

Not really

The devs could double crystal costs on everything, have no events for a month, or rework terrible toons to not be any better and somehow you stick up for them on EVERYTHING.

We know you are biased and all to always give them props, but can you do it any less obvious?!?

How am I defending anyone? When was the dev team even mentioned?

I dont find it odd that we have 2 days without individual events.

Maybe you should consider how biased your view of a situation is before commenting that way.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Yeah, someone dropped the ball. Bounty event? Geo fleet training? Omega battles? Why was nothing planned for these weekends (some of us have everything unlocked)
  • Options
    Very odd.

Not really

Umm actually it is odd. Doesn’t happen often. Not sure why you felt the need to counter his point when it’s pretty noticeable. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • IC3M4N
    267 posts Member
    Options
    Very odd.

Not really

...you stick up for them on EVERYTHING.

We know you are biased and all to always give them props

while this thread’s topic seems mildly stupid, i do agree with this guy, it’s ok tho, everyone is entitled to their opinion
  • Options
    Personally I think it's nice to have a break. It turns out there's more to life than clicking over and over. Who knew?

Hope you all are enjoying your (mostly) event free weekend.....
  • Options
    Very odd.

Not really

Maybe you should consider how biased your view of a situation is before commenting that way.

when something happens differently than the norm it is odd.. This isnt an opinion and not for interpretation. Different is odd.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Oh I remember many a weekend without events.....we just have been spoiled in recent history and that's all we tend to remember
  • Options
    It honestly annoys me how people take out their anger for the game on mods on the forums. I also don’t find 2 days to be odds. It used to happen quite often, but recently, like Kokie said, we have been spoiled with an event (sometimes more than one) every day.
  • Plank420
    185 posts Member
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    Oh I remember many a weekend without events.....we just have been spoiled in recent history and that's all we tend to remember

This^ i remember weeks with no events, now they seem like a daily thing. Good to have a break.
  • Options
    Plank420 wrote: »

This^ i remember weeks with no events, now they seem like a daily thing. Good to have a break.

Why is it good to have a break? When does having a break from events that gives players free resources a good thing? This post doesn’t make sense.
  • Options
    It’s because during those 2 days there will be Darth Revan event but it has not been officially announced yet
  • Options
    It’s because during those 2 days there will be Darth Revan event but it has not been officially announced yet

That’s a long lefendary event, they’re normally given warning days prior to launch.

Nowt is happening this weekend because nothing was planned. Double drops weekend would of been nice though. We havant had one of them for awhile.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Very odd.

Not really

Umm actually it is odd. Doesn’t happen often. Not sure why you felt the need to counter his point when it’s pretty noticeable. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Because it used to happen all the time, and having events run every weekend *IS* reasonably new considering how long the game's been going.

I want events every weekend, too, and I was a little disappointed to wake up on Sunday (when I have the most time to lounge in bed and play) and find nothing. But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that there haven't been more weekends without events than there have been with them, even if the trend has recently been otherwise.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Very odd.

Not really

when something happens differently than the norm it is odd.. This isnt an opinion and not for interpretation. Different is odd.

How long is the memory of the norm?

Why is the more recent times of more events not odd?
  • Options
    I really just care about the mythic events, BH events and credit heists so I’m not really concerned
  • Options
    My guess is that we’ll have a Darth Revan event this month and they’ll overload us with events during that. That’s what they’ve done a few times right? Or am I making stuff up?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    There waz supposed to be a GA but it got cancelled.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Meh if you need a break from simming training droids, omegas, heists..... i mean how time intensive is it....

We need MORE events for the people who want to play the game....

BETTER get around to adding some more ship content we could be doing a ship assault battle instead of these days with nothing a couple 100 shard shop currency or anything is not gonna break the economy with all the current madness with toons

I find it hilarious people wanna force people to play GA because they Need their satisfaction but complain 15 second sims or autoing a few assault battles is horrible

Gimmie a break
  • Options
    This thread is soo SWGOHforum.
    I miss the events lol extra mods/gear/omegas/just something to do is great. Nbd either way. Just miss it
  • Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Meh if you need a break from simming training droids, omegas, heists..... i mean how time intensive is it....

We need MORE events for the people who want to play the game....

BETTER get around to adding some more ship content we could be doing a ship assault battle instead of these days with nothing a couple 100 shard shop currency or anything is not gonna break the economy with all the current madness with toons

I find it hilarious people wanna force people to play GA because they Need their satisfaction but complain 15 second sims or autoing a few assault battles is horrible

Gimmie a break

Can’t wait till we get more ship content for you